Sick and way under caloric intake.

Options
Unfortunately, I was sick on Christmas Day, as I am not well today either. I had some crackers and a protein/meal replacement shake. Once I plugged it all into MFP, at the end, it showed that if I continued to eat as I did, I would lose. (much more weight then when eating my allowed calories) What the heck??????? The whole idea of me doing the MFP, exercising, balancing meals is because I have the problem WITH NOT EATING. My body "WAS" in constant starvation mode so anything I would eat, did nothing for me. How can I lose a much more significant weight when I'm under 600 calories then the norm??????? HELP, Please?

Replies

• kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    A few days will not hurt you. You are getting something down. Being sick is not the norm.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    As long as you don't do it every day you'll be fine. Maybe try to drink a smoothie/milkshake/one of those sugary Starbucks drinks with whipped cream to get your calories up or even take a spoon and a jar of peanut butter and eat. When I'm sick I like to smear peanut butter all over my lips and lick it off when I get hungry (yes, I know I'm very weird).
  • Lizzy9
    Lizzy9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes, day 2 and this sux. I was hoping to stay on the roll with working out and eating healthy calories. Thanks. :)