Please help me out with exercises? (really short)

Options
Hey everyone please answer me...I've asked this before too but got no reply!
I'm unable to decide which exercises to do to cut a few inches...Calisthenics (moderate) or Vinyasa yoga flow? (30 mins. of each)
I want fast and effective results!..please tell me which of the two will be best?

Replies

• Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Thirty minutes of Callisthenics followed by 30 minutes of Vinyasa yoga flow - sounds like you have a plan.

What will you callisthenics include?
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is a great workout and is only about 20 minutes long. But you really work in that 20 minutes and you will definitely see results!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    As long as you eat under you maintenance calories you will lose weight - but I would go with calisthenics over yoga - but still do yoga as it is a great spiritual workout as well as a challenging physical workout.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    As long as you eat under you maintenance calories you will lose weight - but I would go with calisthenics over yoga - but still do yoga as it is a great spiritual workout as well as a challenging physical workout.

This
  • justme9717
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is a great workout and is only about 20 minutes long. But you really work in that 20 minutes and you will definitely see results!

thanks! I have started with the 30DS yesterday..feel great :D:)
  • justme9717
    Options
    thanks everyone...apart from Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I'll be adding up a half an hour jog or stuff like that too...no yoga for now...thanks for so much of info :D:)<3
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone please answer me...I've asked this before too but got no reply!
    I'm unable to decide which exercises to do to cut a few inches...Calisthenics (moderate) or Vinyasa yoga flow? (30 mins. of each)
    I want fast and effective results!..please tell me which of the two will be best?

fast and effective = fail. The body doesn't work that way. Calisthenics won't reduce inches neither will yoga. 1 thing reduces inches, burning more calories than you consume. If you over eat doesn't matter if you do calisthenics or yoga you won't lose inches.

If you burn more than you consume and don't do calisthenics or yoga you will still lose inches.

True - but you'll feel better inside and out if you do both.