Daily Check In - Week of 2/21/10

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate out and didn't go WAY over my calories (only 200+ :wink: )

What would I have done differently? Drink more water

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink lots of water, and go for a walk.

exercise weekly progress - 0/7 days of exercise (last week 4/5 days)

Have a great week!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No :grumble:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No :mad:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I kept within my calorie guidelines but I had to exercise my butt off to do it - dang binges!!! :angry:

What would I have done differently? I don't know - I'm doing what I can to curb the binge-monster and the cig-demon but I think I'm almost there!!!???:flowerforyou:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and nutrition goals :flowerforyou: and DO NOT FAULTER FOR A CIGARETTE OR FOR THE SWEETS!!!! :bigsmile:

Exercise weekly progress - 6/7 days of exercise - I am doing better!! :drinker:
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Worked out even though i have bronchitus

What would I have done differently? worked out longer than 35 minutes

What is today's personal goals? get to the gym and work out for as long as i can

exercise weekly progress - 6/7 days of exercise this week.

Lost 3.5 lbs this week for a total of 48.5 since October. WHOOP WHOOP!!
  • goldk
    Options

Exercise weekly progress - 6/7 days of exercise - I am doing better!! :drinker:

drvvork - 6/7 days of exercise last week - AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    Options

exercise weekly progress - 6/7 days of exercise this week.

Lost 3.5 lbs this week for a total of 48.5 since October. WHOOP WHOOP!!

cdavis1126 - 49lbs since October.... AMAZING!!!! Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Besides working out 6 days a week what other changes have you made?
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Probably not

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No - didn't track my calories or go for a walk

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Only ate 3 oreos :noway:

What would I have done differently? I should have made time to go for a walk.

What is today's personal goals? Get back on schedule. My daughter had school vacation last week so I was a little off schedule. I did work out 4 days but would like to work out 5-6 this week. I am maintaining the 20 but I need to get the next 20 off. :drinker: :drinker:

exercise weekly progress - 0/7 days of exercise

Does anyone want to start a challange? I don't know... Memorial Day, 4th of July, or any other special date in the near future :laugh: Or we can add to the daily check in - weight, goal, date, etc...

Let me know what you think...
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track, but I'm pretty sure I was under

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to step class at the Y

What would I have done differently? tracked what I ate

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, already did 70 minutes at the Y of step and treadmill - woo hoo!

exercise weekly progress - 0/7 days of exercise (last week 5/7 days) ... my new goal is 420 minutes for this week, which should be 7 days
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went for a 3 miles walk

What would I have done differently? Drink more water and walk 4 miles :laugh:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories, drink lots of water, and Elliptical @ Y.

exercise weekly progress - 1/7 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?am keeping up with my goal of an hour of exercise a day - added an extra set of risers again for part of step

What would I have done differently? not much, had a good day

What is today's personal goals? stay within calories, already did an hour of step at the Y

exercise weekly progress - 2/7 days of exercise this week (goal 7/7 or 420 minutes).
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? pretty sure. Wasn't logging but made good choices

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? met last week's goal (1st check-in since last Thursday)

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did not eat a a dinner after a BIG lunch and Went for any early morning walk before flying back home

What would I have done differently? Not a lot of options here.

What is today's personal goals? This is a no exercise day so eat healthy and light and get completely unpacked

Exercise weekly progress - Last week made my 4/7 This week 2/7 so far - goal 4/7
  • goldk
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Elliptical 40 minutes @ lunchtime and yoga last night

What would I have done differently? Not snack so much... I felt hungry most of the day.

What is today's personal goals? Not eat all my exercise calories, drink lots of water, and Elliptical @ Y.

exercise weekly progress - 2/7 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes (just barely)

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? an hour of step, made good food choices at lunch

What would I have done differently? didn't need as many fried potatoes at dinner

What is today's personal goals? stay within calories, already did 40 minutes of 30-day shred this morning

exercise weekly progress - 3/7 days of exercise (goal 420 minutes)
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - stayed within my calories No - went over on fats and carbs (again) :grumble:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes :happy:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I did my upper body tone up (working on those bat-wings... :wink:) and actually made it through 2 sections of my dance class video :flowerforyou:

What would I have done differently? I would have actually used my kettlebells and not just look at them... :blushing:

What is today's personal goals? stay within my nutritional and caloric goals :flowerforyou:

exercise weekly progress - 4/7 days of exercise :smile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? probably not - wasn't logging. :frown:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? did NOT unpack, Did Not eat light :grumble:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got all my church jobs done - led Bible study and our girl's club (GEMS) group.

What would I have done differently? Almost everything

What is today's personal goals? Elliptical with an icepack (chiropractors recommendation) LOG those calories!

Exercise weekly progress - This week 2/7 - goal 4/7

Yesterday - First day back from travel - Never a good one for me for some reason! :noway:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - calories No - everything else :grumble:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Elliptical for 50 minutes. I stopped entering my weight on the Elliptical. My thinking is if I default 150# (I weigh 189) I will not be overestimating my calories burned. I also raised my daily calories to 1450. We'll see how it goes... :ohwell:

What would I have done differently? Not go over on fat, sodium, etc... should have logged my food before I ate it

What is today's personal goals? Not eat all my exercise calories, drink lots of water, and Elliptical @ Y.

exercise weekly progress/goal - 3/5 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate out and didn't go over my calories, and exercised on a typical non-exercise day for me

What would I have done differently? stuck with my dinner plan

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories already did an hour of step at the Y

exercise weekly progress - 4/7 days of exercise (goal this week 7/7 days)
  • goldk
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate out and didn't go over my calories, and exercised on a typical non-exercise day for me

What would I have done differently? stuck with my dinner plan

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories already did an hour of step at the Y

exercise weekly progress - 4/7 days of exercise (goal this week 7/7 days)

lstpaul - You are on a roll!!! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Elliptical for 50 minutes.

What would I have done differently? Need to keep on eye on my nutrional goals... I am never over on sodium and this week has been terrible. Yesterday I was over on calories too. I'm still exercising but really need to make better food choices today. UGH!!

exercise weekly progress/goal - 4/5 days of exercise Today will make 5/5..... :drinker:
  • mayasmom
    mayasmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I'll look for you next week and start doing the daily review!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I did

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Lots-o-laundry and the elliptical

What would I have done differently? Ate less at Bunko (all fat and salt laden snacks - not even 1 healthy option:grumble: )

What is today's personal goals? The gym !

Exercise weekly progress - This week 3/7 - goal 4/7 (I'm gonna make it!)

Today was weigh - in. 139.3 Up a pound (not surprising after travel and celebrations!) :ohwell:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I did

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Made it to the gym and stayed under my calorie goal

What would I have done differently? Sat less at the computer

What is today's personal goals? Clean School Kitchen

Exercise weekly progress - This week 4/7 - goal 4/7 made it! :flowerforyou: