Question about going tax exempt on mulitple pay periods

Options
13»

Replies

• fatman2fitman1982
    Options
    I'm a CPA...

...and this will be my only post on this thread. (Admittedly, my field of expertise is corporate/partnership and not individuals.)

OP, if you don't have a CPA friend, make one. Meanwhile, consider finding a forum (like intuit.com/turbotax.com) to post your question where they will give you both the technical and the practical answers to your question. (Hint: the usual outcome in a situation like this is very different than the technically possible outcome.)

The forums here are sketchy enough with the diet and exercise advice generated. I have no idea why you would expect sound tax/legal advice here.
    THANK YOU.

I was just making conversation. There are threads about everything in here. Would it be better if I made a thread about what color is your underwear or which guy/girl you would F on here?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    *yawn* troll
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I'm a CPA...

...and this will be my only post on this thread. (Admittedly, my field of expertise is corporate/partnership and not individuals.)

OP, if you don't have a CPA friend, make one. Meanwhile, consider finding a forum (like intuit.com/turbotax.com) to post your question where they will give you both the technical and the practical answers to your question. (Hint: the usual outcome in a situation like this is very different than the technically possible outcome.)

The forums here are sketchy enough with the diet and exercise advice generated. I have no idea why you would expect sound tax/legal advice here.
    THANK YOU.

I was just making conversation. There are threads about everything in here. Would it be better if I made a thread about what color is your underwear or which guy/girl you would F on here?
    No.

But at least those don't affect your finances.
  • fatman2fitman1982
    Options
    I'm a CPA...

THANK YOU.

No.

But at least those don't affect your finances.

either does going tax exempt a few times! boom.