Opinions needed- Best Short Workout Videos

Options
What do you think are the best short workout videos? The kind of videos you could easily do in the morning or during a break (10-30 minutes).

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred workouts are under 30 with warm up and stretch. Good workout in a short time.
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Kelly Coffey-Meyers workout DVD's - - I us them along with Jillian Michaels.
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred workouts are under 30 with warm up and stretch. Good workout in a short time.

This ^

Davina's three 30 minute work outs and Jullian's ripped in 30 are also good.
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I agree - the 30 day shred is my favorite workout period. And, you can't beat the workout you get for just 20 minutes.
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone!
  • ColorfulWeirdo
    ColorfulWeirdo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I like the Yoga for Indie Rockers and the Pilates for Indie Rockers series. Normal yoga video tapes don't really work for me (turns out, if I have chi, I don't know what it is, and if someone just tells me to keep "finding it" it just makes me angry). They are quick, you can alternate the music that plays and how hard or soft it is.

I have tried the Jillian Michaels series, and I don't like her. It works for some though!
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm using HASFIT and Fitness Blender, both free on YouTube, and JM 30DS.

I usually can't do one solid hour of exercise because of my crazy schedule,
    so I do 2 or 3 15-30 min workouts a day, combining the above mentioned sources,
    and it's working really well for me.
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    bump
  • amykluver
    amykluver Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Jillian's 30 Day shred (20 min) - get tired of but usually return to as it's the best total workout for the time.

10 Minute Solutions series (I have the carb killer one - not a hard workout but good for getting moving - especially when I may be nursing an injury but still want to move = and you can do one, or up to 5 in a row for 10min each)

Jillian's Kickbox Fastfix (3- 20min workouts) = I did NOT like this and will sell it to you for the $8 I paid for it (plus S&H - send me your address...seriously). It wasn't a bad video but my physical therapist told me not to do kickboxing stuff - and I thought I knew better - but I didn't. Can't do this with my hip/back issues.

Turbo Fire Greatest HIITs (20 min and a 10min stretch option) - really like it. But I did it 2x and then injured my back pretty bad. It doesn't seem very hard so I went as HARD AS I COULD (on day 2)... yep - I struggle to do anything in moderation.

10 Minute Trainer by Tony Horton (the guy that did the P90X videos) - you can do just 10min or follow their plan stacking them a certain way to maximize your results (maxing them to 30min total a day). Picture P90X in 10min increments w/o weights (using bands instead). I got really bored really quick with these but they are effective and easy to learn for a sweaty workout in 10 min.

I LOVE short workouts - and want to get MORE as I get bored on the treadmill and these are nice to make me move when I don't want to run. Thanks for posting this thread.
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    love the tiffany wrothe u-tube work outs-free, and good fun, plus the music is just too funky to sit still in!!:smile:
  • amykluver
    amykluver Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    error...
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels' Kickbox Fast Fix. The workouts are 20 minutes each and fairly intense.
  • CaptainSwab
    Options
    Jillian michaels body revolution workouts are all about 30 minutes. Short and intense. Works for my schedule.