Turbo Jam Challenge-Starting January 1st

Options
Hi All!

I'm a new Turbo Jam addict and was wondering if anyone was interested in joining in on a Turbo Jam Challenge Starting January 1st? The challenge will be to set your personal best workout routine for the next 90 days and stick to it with lots of support and motivation from the group.

Anyone in?

Hope to talk to you soon!

Michelle

Replies

• beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Turbo Jam on Dec 31st. Add me and we can keep each other motivated!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies i have a turbo jam group jammin into the new year with turbo jam
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am doing a mixture of Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I'd like be among others who enjoy Turbo Jam. I have been Turbo Jamming for several years now. I love it.
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies i have a turbo jam group jammin into the new year with turbo jam

Hi there!

Just sent you a message and friend request. Would love to join your group. Can you post specifics so all of us gals here can join in? Thanks so much:smile:
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    I'm starting Turbo Jam on Dec 31st. Add me and we can keep each other motivated!

Hi beecee,

I think you're going to LOVE it! It is addiciting :smile: Let's keep each other motivated-we got this :happy:
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    I am doing a mixture of Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I'd like be among others who enjoy Turbo Jam. I have been Turbo Jamming for several years now. I love it.

Congrats on your weight loss! I'll add you to the info on the group, whether it's a new group or the Turbo group already started mentioned by momwasix.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I love Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. I haven't been working out regularly this school year (my son started high school and chose a magnet program located in another high school - not the nearby one - so my schedule has been messed up). I really want to work out regularly again and could use some accountability.
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    Sounds great! I'll start the group tomorrow and will message you. Happy New Year to you all!!
  • Mom2mdv
    Mom2mdv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group - I am fairly new to MFP - so not sure how to "officially" join!! HELP :)

I will begin Turbo Jam tomorrow - so count me in!!!
  • tntmom17
    tntmom17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join also. Let me know what I need to do.
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! Starting week 1, day 1 tomorrow! :) Yay for new beginnings.
  • nicew0
    nicew0 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I want to join. Please count me in.:happy:
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I just bought Turbo Jam as a Christmas present to myself, and I started it actually on Thursday Dec. 27th, but did the first week just learn and burn, started week 2 as per the beginner schedule. Is it too late to join this challenge group? I've been on MFP for a few weeks through the app only, but this is the first time I'm really browsing the forums because I've been looking for people who are doing a challenge group, which this one is PERFECT for me! What all is involved in being in a challenge group? I hope I'm not too late to sign up, I've been doing it for 2 weeks straight (well, today 1/11/13 I'm on week 3 by the beginner schedule because I only did 2 days of learn and burn the first "week" since I started mid week).

:)
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi I just re-joined MFP today and noticed you have started a Turbo Jam Challenge. Is it too late to join, if not then I would love to join the group. Thanks