Starting Insanity Tomorrow

Options
I know "tomorrow" is the day most life changes start but since the calender starts on a Monday I didn't want to fight it. I'm taking today to pre-make and plan all the meals I can and donating all the tempting foods to friends and their kids. I am wondering if anyone whose been doing this program can tell me if mornings are better or evenings for the work outs? I know it comes down to my schedule but was just curious.

Replies

• HippyChx
    HippyChx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Morning is always better, then it's done and out of the way. It also gives you more energy for the day too.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    The Insanity workouts are CRAZY and you need to be sure you haven't eaten anything for at least an hour before you workout. So....for me that was always better in the late afternoon, before dinner.

Insanity is awesome. Hope you enjoy it!
  • _Just4Me_
    Options
    Tomorrow is my plan too!!

As far as when to work out, they say not to work out at night because it gives you such adrenaline rush that it won't let you sleep. I used to work out at night, after work and I never had problems sleeping. And that's still my plan! I guess it's just whatever is best for your body. I am NOT a morning person. So I will not get up early just to work out. So night workouts are much better for me!!
  • Dytari
    Dytari Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to shoot for mornings!