Determined in 2013!

Options
My names Lorah, I'm 18 from Glasgow, Scotland. I've just moved here from Preston, England so I want to start a new life here with my wonderfully supportive boyfriend and become the confident person I've always wanted to be! I'm a ex my fitness pal-er but this time i'm determined to do it, so I was looking for people to add to support each other and give each other encouragement when we maybe have a downfall.

So if you want to add me feel free, my news feed needs a bit of sparkle and encouragement!

:) lovely speaking to you all

Replies

• allegedglobalconspiracy
    Options
    Added! :)
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Done and done! :)
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • carlysuzanne85
    carlysuzanne85 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lorah! Downfalls definitely happen so having a support system in place is so necessary! That's why I'm here and I hope to find encouragement and be an encouragement to others. Adding you :)
    Options
    Please also add me as well! Support is always welcomed and appreciated. Let's make 2013 awesome!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Make the rest of your life awesome, and don't come back posting "Determined in 2014!", change your life not the year!
    Options
    Make the rest of your life awesome, and don't come back posting "Determined in 2014!", change your life not the year!

Well said!
  • DionnaMonique
    DionnaMonique Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm pretty new to all of this and this will be my first time working out. I'm super excited and relieved I took that first step - and I would love to add you and anyone else for support because I know this is going to be a long and hard but necessary and rewarding journey.
  • Harriann84
    Options
    Hey sweetie, I am in Wales. Nice to see another Brit here xx

2013 will be my year for many reasons and it will be yours too x

We are all here for you xxx
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am in the sam boat with you as well. I am determined to get those pounds off myself for 2013.
  • l0rah
    l0rah Posts: 7
    Options
    That is one thing that i'm determined not to do! :)
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too ... I have slipped quite a bit the past few months. It's time to get back to me!
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Let's get this done! Added you... :)
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    Added!!
  • request sent your way