Fat for the holidays!

Options
2»

Replies

• cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I ate over 3000 calories yesterday. lol. mostly in desserts. I feel like it made me fat but I think I'm just bloated. My scale says I'm still about the same weight. :)
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    A couple days of overeating won't destroy any progress- maybe a minor setback that you can fix within the next week. Now if you decided to say screw it and eat one you want from Thanksgiving - Dec 25th (or like many- just wait til January) that is a whole lot of work to get back to where you were before.

No I did not gain- lost. I worked myself hard and will continue to work off the calories before I eat them if I know its going to be a lot. Took years to get to the point where I no longer want to be a new years resolutioner of food/diet.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm so bloated and b*tchy today but I loved every single bite in the last 4 days or so. I'm eating super clean today but I would punch someone straight in the next for a piece of that french silk pie that's in my fridge. It was fun but time to move on!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    For once in my life I didn't gain weight =) I ate around 2000 yummy calories for Christmas and today, I also managed a few 30 minute workouts. Quite proud of myself for having strong self control (Just usually me and the words self control never go together ;)) A little NSV for me.
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I have a food baby now.. HAHAHAHA and I don't give a freaking crap that food is so good that weight is worth it! Hahahaa~