Victoria Secret Full-body work out?

Options
Has anyone tried it? Did you have positive results? It's 10 minutes - seems like it would be a good pre-getting ready for work in the morning work out for me. I walk my dog every night along with a night of Agility training. I also hit the gym for weights and toning 3 days a week. I've been successful with this, but thought a good 10 min workout in the morning at home would be a little extra push after the holidays for me.

Here's the link to one of the workouts. It appears to concentrate on fat burning? Thoughts? http://www.fitsugar.com/Victorias-Secret-Models-Full-Body-Workout-21416942

Replies

• pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I'm going to give it a try. How could it hurt?
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    it probably wouldn't hurt.
    but if you have a gym membership and can lift weights, you really don't need much else....
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Not exactly the post I was expecting.... teeeeheeeee :blushing:
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options

HAHA! Me too :laugh:
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I saw it on Pinterest the other day and thought the same thing.... what could it hurt and heck it may be a good boost in the mornings Good luck!
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

HAHA! Me too :laugh:

Me as well... Hahahaha
  • Crystalclear22
    Options
    Haha very true Ilovedeadlift. The weight lifting has really made a HUGE difference for me! Maybe I'll try this little workout on the days I can't make it to the gym at night for weights. It reminds me of 10 Minute Trainer a bit. I got some 2lb wrist weights for Christmas - maybe I'll incorporate those as well. Thanks!
  • Crystalclear22
    Options
    HAH. Sorry to disappoint everyone! I read my own topic and thought the same thing. ;)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hmmm can't hurt!? I will look into it :)