My motivation...20 year class reunion

So I have used MFP off and on for a couple years. I was 4 lbs from my goal weight when I allowed personal issues to take over and basically quit working out and went back to old eating habits. So now I am 45 lbs away from my goal weight...I gained 41 lbs in the past two years. However, about 20 lbs of it was just in the past two months after starting a new medication for migraines. I have since changed meds and hope this new one doesn't have the same side affect.

I will start a workout plan Monday Dec 31st. Either Insanity or P90X...haven't decided which to do first. Thinking about doing Insanity first and then doing more toning with the P90X after I lose some of this weight.

My main motivation is I have a 20 year class reunion coming up in July. I was 110 lbs all through high school and I would like to be somewhat close to that for the reunion. My goal weight is 125 possibly lower depending on how I feel when I get to that point. So it's time to get serious, get motivated and get moving again!!

Oh another motivation is actually "running" a 5k. I "ran/walked" the two that I did last year. I want to be able to run the entire 5k the next time!!