Want success pics for females that started around 210!

Options
I am a 5'3 female that weighs 210. Im looking to get down to 145 ultimately - maybe more!
I am ALWAYS insprired by peoples pictures and stories!
Share your pictures and stories with me!! My journey starts TOMORROW! Ive been logging religiously for 25 days and am familiar with what my 1400 calories feels like. Tomorrow I start my work out phase - doing SOMETHING everyday! Wether it be a quick 15 minute walk to an hour plus work out at the gym. Tomorrow also starts the healthier eating. Changing out foods for healthier ones!

inspire me more!

Replies

• okeedokee5
    okeedokee5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there and congrats on beginning your journey! I'm 5'2 and started this whole process in February 2011 at 227 pounds. Through the help of joining a super supportive gym, hiring a personal trainer, and totally revamping my eating habits, I've dropped 84 pounds and currently weigh 143. I have an ultimate goal weight of 125, but at this point, I'm just pretty focused on getting my body fat percentage down.

It hasn't been an easy journey, and its been riddled with ups and downs and excitement and frustration. The first 60-70 pounds came off really fast and pretty easily... but the remaining weight seems to be holding on for all its worth. I'm learning that you can't rush these things... and since this is a lifestyle change and not a quick fix, I just need to understand that I'll get there eventually. Keep pushing forward.

Here's a picture of me on my honeymoon in November 2010. Probably not even at my heaviest... I'd guess I was around 210-215 here..
    honeymoon-1.jpg

Here is a pic of me from December 12, 2012 before my husband's holiday work party, weighing in around 146.
    kimholidayparty_zps0f272edf.jpg

Feel free to add me!
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    These are me. I am also 5 foot 3 inches. My starting weight was 218. I am currently right at 180. I still have quite a ways to go, but am really pleased with the difference so far. I have gone from a 16/18 in pants to a size 10 now - XL or XXL to a medium/large now.

IMAG0060.jpg

IMG_20121223_142745_881.jpg
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I don't have a success picture yet, I'm still going. I posted a thread called 30lbs down 50 to go.. it's got side-on and face shots!

I'm 5'3.5, and I started at 220, and I am sitting at 186 right now (I refuse to weigh until I feel like the food I ate the last 2 days is gone lol)
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Here is me at 222
    v6uer5.jpg

and here is 36 pounds lighter at 186
    s6uqvd.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!