Supplements....

Options
I apologize if this is in the wrong section........

Is anyone who lifts or does lifting programs (like ChaLEAN Extreme, Jillian Michaels 90 day revolution) using supplements? I ordered a womens stack on bodybuilding.com but since I'm new to supplements I was looking for insight from anyone who uses them. The Stack was all BSN products. It came with the Syntha-6 protein, amino x, hyperfx, & atro-phex. The directions tell me how to use each individual product (which isn't that hard to figure out anyway) but it doesn't tell me what can be used together and which cant. The Hyperfx is a pre-workout & the atro-phex is a pill. I'm not sure if I can use them together or if I have to use them separately. Again any insight would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Is anyone who lifts or does lifting programs (like ChaLEAN Extreme, Jillian Michaels 90 day revolution) using supplements? I ordered a womens stack on bodybuilding.com but since I'm new to supplements I was looking for insight from anyone who uses them. The Stack was all BSN products. It came with the Syntha-6 protein, amino x, hyperfx, & atro-phex. The directions tell me how to use each individual product (which isn't that hard to figure out anyway) but it doesn't tell me what can be used together and which cant. The Hyperfx is a pre-workout & the atro-phex is a pill. I'm not sure if I can use them together or if I have to use them separately. Again any insight would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

How sensitive are you to stims? If you are overly sensitive to them, I wouldn't take the astro phex and hyper fx together as they both have stims in them
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

Don't take the stims together. Bet yet, box everything back up and ship it back to bb.com. Save some money and get a better whey (ON 100%) and some caffeine pills. If you want add some green tea pills.