Live fit trainer or best body bootcamp?

Options
I don't belong to a gym and i only have dumbells(highest 25lbs). I'm wanting to start a specific program to get me more scheduled in my workouts. So ladies what do you think of these programs?

Replies

• ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I try to follow their food guidelines. Not to the "T", but as general guidelines.
    I looked at the exercises and you'd either need a lot of equipment, or need to belong to a gym to get all the exercises in.

In terms of workouts I'm just finishing up 90 days of ChaLEAN Extreme Challenge. My weights go up to 50#, but most exercises I use 25 and under, with a few 30s for squats.

Previously I had worked out with a trainer 2-3 times a week for a year. I definitely got stronger.
    After that I was part of a cross fit gym for another year. I was very fit cardiovascular-wise, but not very tone.
    This is the first time I'm actually happy with my arms and my butt is getting tighter.
    Just ordered Hip Hop Abs so when I complete ChaLEAN I can work on my mid section more.
    Even with the video and weights investment it's a helofalot cheaper than a trainer or a crossfit gym.
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I definitely can't join a gym and i normally do my own workouts at home. I do have a community center i could use for some things if necessary. They have cardio machines. That's why i'm wondering about these two specific programs. I've thought about dvd's but i'm not sure. Have you tried either of these specific programs-Jamie Easons live fit trainer or Tina Reale best body bootcamp? I'll have to look up the one you do too to see what it's about.
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    ?
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm doing live fit at home. It's modified but I like it