1st thing you'll buy when you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    A new bike kit (cycling shorts and jersy).
  • gillesse
    gillesse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A gorgeous dress that will show off my arms, or any nice top with no sleeves... I always cover my arms now because I hate how they look. But once I reach that weight, I will be showing my arms off a lot. Can't wait!
  • mrsnecincy
    mrsnecincy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just buying something that doesn't have lycra in it will be a massive breakthrough for me!
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Cavalli evening gown.
  • China37
    China37 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Goal weight???? It's a long way off so it will be my bikini that I'm going to wear to Bahamas!!:wink:
  • xstephiejadex
    xstephiejadex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A cut out or mesh dress that shows some flesh around the mid rift! Also sone skinny jeans. I would like to be able to wear a tube skirt with a top tucked in and not have a bulge :) ahh the dream
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    A tanktop
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jeans that actually fit me.....don't want to waste the money now as I've still got 25 lbs to go
  • RiddleAngi
    Options
    I've set a goal, but I'm planning to reward myself at the half way point so I don't get discouraged. I want to lose 30 lbs, so at 15 I'm buying a kayak. May sound crazy, but I have wanted one for a while - but keep opting to spend the money on other things (ie my teenage son). I figure it'll be a reward that will help me get in even more exercise to make it the rest of the way :)
    Now at the final goal weight, it'll be a shopping trip to include a new bikini (or 2) and a trip to the beach!!!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_B6J6nGs6VwA/SaVhBdNWusI/AAAAAAAAQrM/tyzsbFjP70U/s400/Polka+dot+bikini+at+jcrewcom.bmp

:love: A tiny wini yellow polka dot bikini! Cant read that without singing it lol. Im a LONG way from this though...
  • espy1975
    espy1975 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    a large tattoo :happy:
  • redmamacita
    redmamacita Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    my jasmine branch memorial shoulder tattoo :)
  • Carla246
    Carla246 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A new computer! (I know, I'm such a nerd, but I work from home and my old computer is driving me nuts!)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    You see that motorcycle racing suit I'm wearing in my avatar? It was my goal. I bought it when I was still about 30 lbs heavier than where I am now and fitting into it was my goal. Now that I've reached that goal my only real goals revolve around functional strength/fitness gains.
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe and really good family pictures!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is a long way off, but when I lose 100 pounds I'm going to have a photo shoot done!! I'm so looking forward to it!!

What a great idea...love it!!
  • vanessayoungss
    Options
    A pair of skinny jeans. I find it so hard to find jeans to fit due to most of my weight being on my legs. Bring on the day when I can get jeans that really fit and nice ones!!
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    some buff bikins!
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    a framed sign that says:

"You are still the same person. To keep this off, you need to stay honest and willing!"

that, and a sexy mini-skirt :)
  • skubi00
    skubi00 Posts: 18
    Options
    A whopper! lol!