Looking for like-minded folks

Options
Hi. I'm searching for a few people with very specific qualities. If you're looking for new MFP cohorts and can say YES to all of the following, *PLEASE* consider adding me.

- Are you committed to losing weight the LONG way... by eating well and moving more?
- Do you believe being healthy is sometimes HARD and requires dedication and perseverance? (And sometimes a dose of forgiveness)
- Are you NOT easily frustrated and realize people WILL hit roadblocks in their path? Do you overcome those roadblocks with a vengeance and develop (and share) your strategies?
- Do you have a positive attitude more often than not?
- Do you believe YOU are in control of your OWN destiny... and that you are responsible for most of the things that happen in your life (good, bad, and otherwise)?
- Do you log into myfitnesspal on a daily basis?
- Do you actually READ food diaries and comment accurately (in other words, do you not copy/paste "good job" to everyone on your activity feed)?
- Do you believen in quality over quantity, in both friends and food?

If YES to all of the above, ***please check out my profile***... and if we're like-minded-MFP-spirits,PLEASE add me!

I recently slimmed down (ha!) my MFP friend list so I can focus on the folks I find the most inspiring and motivating... not to say those I dropped weren't lovely individuals, they ALL were. However, I'm looking for people that have tangible strategies for success and are willing to put in the MFP work.

I've been MIA for a few months, but I am READY to recommit and need a few like-minded warriors. Thanks for considering!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That's pretty specific. I fit your criteria if you want to add me, with the exception of looking at other people's food diaries. I don't really care what others eat or what foods work for them. I know what works for me and I do it my own way, successfully.