What's your drink of choice tonight?

vice350z
vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
On xmas break till next wednesday...waiting for buds to get on XboxLive and about to pour myself a Vodka and Diet Coke.

Anyone else chilling tonight with a drank or 7?

Replies

• JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    Water.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    champagne...(left from xmas) and baileys
    now on the diet coke
  • vice350z
    I forgot to by my 36 pack of bottled water today...down to 1 bottle left and we have about 7" of snow outside right now so I'm stuck inside.
  • Kinda boring.. I say H20 as well
  • I forgot to by my 36 pack of bottled water today...down to 1 bottle left and we have about 7" of snow outside right now so I'm stuck inside.

Can you not drink from the tap?
  • vice350z
    I forgot to by my 36 pack of bottled water today...down to 1 bottle left and we have about 7" of snow outside right now so I'm stuck inside.

i have well water and just recently put a water softener system in....just used to NOT drinking from the tap for years now. I guess I could try it again
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 854 Member
    voo doo donut bacon maple ale.......:noway: It wasn't good! :laugh:
  • vice350z
    voo doo donut bacon maple ale.......:noway: It wasn't good! :laugh:

donut and bacon...how could it not be gewd?
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member

Yeah seriously.. buy a good filter, I recommend aquasana, and then you dont have to waste money on bottled water.

Anyway, I'm drinking water tonight. But last night I was drinking red wine, and on Christmas Eve I made the best, homemade egg nog!! yummy! Enjoy your drink(s) tonight!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Leinenkugel Honey Weiss
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Patron & Pineapple... if not that then wine. one or the other always when it comes to alcoholic beverages ;)
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    but if it's not alcoholic then it is water all the way! I almost always add to my water.. either fresh lemon slices.. or cucumber slices... most recently I have been adding just a bit of pure 100% cranberry to my water. gotta keep it interesting :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Diet, generic, cherry koolaid. :)

• Can you not drink from the tap?

Yeah seriously.. buy a good filter, I recommend aquasana, and then you dont have to waste money on bottled water.

Anyway, I'm drinking water tonight. But last night I was drinking red wine, and on Christmas Eve I made the best, homemade egg nog!! yummy! Enjoy your drink(s) tonight!

That's one perk to living in the Sierra's I have some of the cleanest water in the country! LOL But I would buy a filter if you don't like the way it tastes now.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    a tall glass of Jameson, if I get the 8-16" of snow they are currently predicting....
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,115 Member
    apple pie moonshine and apple cranberry moonshine. Friends of ours made it for us. Its not really strong more like an alcoholic kool aid but its the thought that counts. Just had a baby 2 weeks ago so its my welcome back to a social life.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    I wish....but I work at six tomorrow. The other night I treated myself to some Fireball Whiskey, Jagger, and vanilla vodka. I'm a rebel. Only two days of work this week and then ANOTHER four days off. Woot woot!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    apple pie moonshine and apple cranberry moonshine. Friends of ours made it for us. Its not really strong more like an alcoholic kool aid but its the thought that counts. Just had a baby 2 weeks ago so its my welcome back to a social life.

I looooooove apple pie. So sweet!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,174 Member
    Just water for me. I used up all my carbs for the day and then some. :)
  • farmgirl1973
    farmgirl1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Diet Sundrop - nothing exciting