comfortable headphones

Options
jmlopez1969
jmlopez1969 Posts: 7 Member
I have had trouble finding a comfortable set of headphones for my IPHONE/mp3 player while Im working out. The ones I got with the phone fall out of my ears when Im lifting weights. I just bought a pair of around the ear rocketfish from Best Buy and hope this work out. Has anyone found the perfect pair of headphones?

Replies

• sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    I have found that the white ones that came with my iphone are no good - fall out WAY too easy. There are two pairs I use - the ones that have the earbud in the ear but wrap around the ear, and the kind I am using now. They are behind the head earphones - sort of clip on the ear are are connected near my neck. (This is the best I can describe them - hope it helps).
  • silentsiren
    Options
    i have a pair of Skull Candy ear buds that i absolutely love!!! they are great for working out and they cancel out a bit of the environmental noise (especially in a gym setting). they have different size rubber pieces for the buds to fit them just to your ears
  • YurbudsGuy
    Options
    I have a great suggestion. A product called Yurbuds. They are a rubber enhancers that are custom fit to your ear and go over the standard 15 mm ear buds that come with IPods and most other MP3 players. All you do is upload a picture of your ear with an ear bud in it and they will size you. They are guaranteed not to fall out and are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. $20 is all they cost. Check them out at www.yurbuds.com and if you purchase a pair, please enter my affiliate code, ISS1B, so they know I am doing a good job promoting!! Enjoy!