This time it will be different...

Options
So, here I am again attempting to get "fit." However, I feel that this time will be different. As I sit on the couch waiting for dinner I am telling myself "this time will be different." Countless times before I have attempted this fit thing with little or no success but, this time will be different. My outlook on life, health and my overall self is different which is why this time will be different.

I am reaching out and becoming active within this online community for accountability, motivation, constructive criticism and most of all success which is why this time will be different. I will take small steps to make long term changes... I am making a commitment to myself to better my quality of life via health, exercise and education. I hope that in my journey you all will help lift me when I am down, encourage me when I am up and push me when I want to quit (because I know this will be a challenge).

I sincerely thank you all in advance for helping me overcome this obstacle and I pray that I can help you along the way because "this time will be different."

Kustomphitted