MFP Glitch

Options
13»

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    You totally jacked that oooh burn! I have been trolling the boards for weeks waiting for a moment like this to drop it!

Jules is like an "Ooh, burn!" ninja.

tumblr_m5pkbm499O1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Blame it on Amazon.
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yes, I did tonight! I just deleted the post, but would appreciate any advice! I am getting off-line in a few moments and will check for answers in the am

:smile:
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hehe not that it means much but I'm like 3 days from 1 year of logging onto MFP - I almost freaked... a little :) A few of my friends showed up on my newsfeed that way, some right after they had completed their diaries for the day.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    The mods are looking into it and have asked that repeat topics on this matter are not posted. Can you please instead ask about eating back exercise calories or diet pills? Those threads are ok to repeat over and over. Thank you.

What HRM should I choose? :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    The mods are looking into it and have asked that repeat topics on this matter are not posted. Can you please instead ask about eating back exercise calories or diet pills? Those threads are ok to repeat over and over. Thank you.

What HRM should I choose? :)

MFP says I'm supposed to eat 1200 calories, but I try to keep it closer to 1000. Anyhow, I'm always hungry. What should I do? And does anyone have any filling foods that are incredibly low-calorie?
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Bwaaahhhhahah!!! Too funny!!!!
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Lol lol!!!