Just curious - Driver's license picture?

For those of you who have or plan to lose a noticeable amount of weight, are you planning to get a new driver's license picture taken before your renewal date?

I still have a lot to lose, but I'm thinking that once I reach my goal weight, I won't ever want to see my old chubby face again. I haven't lost a ton yet, but I can already see a noticeable difference in my face, so I'm sure it will change quite a bit.

I'm curious to hear what you have done or plan to do!

Replies

• Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Because of this topic and my recent driver's license renewal, I finally went ahead with mine - it's been a long time coming and is not a severely gradual nor recent transformation:

Left picture - February 2006, I was around 207-208lbs
    May 2006 - I dropped down to around 170lbs
    October 2010 - by this time I was back up to about 191lbs
    June 2011 - reached 160lbs
    April 2012 - had bulked to 171lbs, but was hospitalized and dropped to 159lbs
    Right picture - December 2012, at 180lbs

27197007_1943.jpg
  • Yani51
    Yani51 Posts: 48 Member
    I won't worry about the driver's licence until some authority makes a hoop and dance about it. However, my passport photo is of greater concern. After losing 20kg (44lb) I do look different but I'm still recognisable in my 6 year old photo - in my wife's opinion and mine.
    In a couple of months time I plan on going to the airport and speaking to some customs official, or two, about it just to cover myself as I plan to travel around mid-year.