20 year old ready to get back to a healthy weight!

Options
I thought it might be nice to introduce myself around here. My name is Amanda, I'm 20, been married 2 and a half years and roughly 165 pounds (fluctuate about three or four pounds lower or higher on any given day). I had an awesome baby girl about 22 months ago (March 2011) and I was about 150 pounds pre-pregnancy. I was 210 the day before giving birth to her and 175 directly after. Although my weight difference has not been that high since then, you can definitely tell the difference in my face and my jean size! I've lost inches, not pounds. My main focus is on eating more vegetables (I used to only be able to eat corn, but my taste buds have changed recently) and trying to cut out my sweet tea with lemon addiction! I'd probably drop 10 pounds just from that alone. I just started 30 day shred tonight and was so pumped. It's my first actual work out. I do drink plenty of water, although I know I could always be drinking more.

My Goal Weight is about 140, but my Ultimate Goal Weight would be somewhere around 125. I'd honestly just really love to have smaller boobs and be able to wear a size Medium rather than large. I want to be healthy. I want to be able to run a mile. I want to take my kid outside and run around with her without getting winded. I'm 20 years old and there is no excuse! I don't smoke, drink on very rare occasion, and don't do drugs. There is no excuse other than my own laziness.

If anyone needs someone to talk to, I'm a pretty great advice giver (so I've been told) and I love to listen to other people's problems (I'm nosy that way, haha). I love video games and if I could lose weight doing that, I'd be underweight!