UK exercise dvd suggestions please

Options
Hi I'm in the UK and looking for exercise dvd suggestions please that you have tried. I like to work out in the morning before work so am looking for something no longer than 30 minutes per session. At the moment I do Davina Fit which is brilliant because it has 4 different self contained work outs of 30 minutes each but I would like some variety so am looking for some new ones but each workout must be no longer than 30 minutes. Any suggestions please? I have tried Jillian Michaels but don't like all the floor work on level 2 and is very hard on the knees. I like to enjoy my exercise if possible!!!!

Replies

• jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Good timing, at this time of year you get every z list celeb and their mother releasing workout dvd's! I remember when Sonia from eastenders did that awful crash diet and did a fitness DVD then piled all the weight back on a few months later lol. But anyway... I think I'd be tempted to stick with Davina as she seems consistent and does do some decent dvd's.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'd stick with youtube, or check out my local library.
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have two of davinas and I love them! That and Zumba and I think you're set!!!!
  • Harriann84
    Options
    Any of the Ministry of Sound workout DVD's. I love the Roller Derby Workout DVD too.
    I am contemplating buying the boxer from I'm a Celeb's workout DVD. He is a boxer so he knows what he is talking about x
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    The Beachbody sets are great. Some can be bought from Beachbody UK but others can be shipped internationally from the USA.
  • cathydow
    cathydow Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for you replies folks I will take a look at these. :smile:
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Wii? I got the Wii Zumba one. Just edited my previous response as I didn't read your first post properly - I blame this cold!