Something about me.......

I am considered what I like to call a "Golden Girl" (sounds so much better than senior citizen). I've tried every diet there is. I am 5'2", and weigh 150. I've been trying to get rid of the last 10 lbs. for over a year. It's all around the middle, and just won't budge.

I found MFP through the forums on WW. I try to follow the SFT plan but I see here I can keep track of everything essential in my daily menu. I'm looking forward to making new friends. Even though I don't have that much to lose, it is still a struggle, and gets much harder as we journey into the Golden Circle of life (that sounds so much better than saying, "As we get old!"

I'm giving up diet sodas, and trying to stay away from anything processed. My daughter always tried to convince me to eat healthier. I always agreed with her but did what I wanted. I finally believe we are what we eat, and I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle, and hoping it's not too late. I'm looking forward to making friends, and getting on board.:happy:

Replies

• CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Congratulations on joining. I'm pretty new here and I like the support. I'm younger than you but have about the same amount to lose and I'm 5'2 also :) I love to exercise but my diet always needs watching so I made my diet viewable by others....feel free to nag;-) Let me know if I can help you in anyway!