Ugh.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Dane Cook....Not funny...AT ALL!
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I don't know how to quote all the people I agreed with in one post but just wanted to say I totally agree with everyone who said

Kathy Griffin
    Carlos Mencia
    Seth Mcfarlane
    Dane Cook
    Sarah Silverman

These people are not funny in the slightest and quite frankly I don't know how they got famous in the first place. For the most part they just try hard to be offensive and that in and of itself is not funny, it's pathetic. South Park can be offensive, but at least it's clever as well which makes it a hilarious show.

I don't really care for Will Farrell and Jim Carrey but I do think a few of their movies are funny (Anchorman for instance). And if you watch Jim Carrey's stand-up back in the day he was actually pretty funny.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Martin Short
    Gilbert Godfried
    Howie Mandel
    Steve Martin
    Jay Leno
    BIlly Crystal
  • I like Kathy Griffin and I think she's funny, but I don't like her stand-up. It's pretty boring.
    Same goes with Aziz Ansari. He's hilarious, but his stand-up was disappointingly unfunny.
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Adam Sandler
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Martin Short
    Gilbert Godfried
    Howie Mandel
    Steve Martin
    Jay Leno
    BIlly Crystal

ALL the oldies but goodies... but seriously though... Steve Martin? He's the best!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I used to LOVE George Lopez, but my husband and I went to see him live a few weeks ago, and he has gotten really bitter since his divorce. The guy who opened for him was funnier than he was!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I think everyone is funny.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrell
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Blue collar comedy guys - Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White, and Larry the Cable Guy.

Nothing makes me cringe more than 'git r done' and 'you might be a redneck...'

You know I skipped people like that.. because I didn't think ANYBODY found them funny.. lol

A couple of my co-workers LOVE them, and have even bought the comedy tour DVDs so they can watch them over and over. And my neighbor has 'GITRDUN' on his license plate. Makes me shake my head!
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I can't believe Robin Williams made this list twice. His standup is hilarious. And Mrs. Doubtfire is classic.

I've seen newbies bomb at comedy clubs. Painful to watch actually.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    **Jim Carrey (I really hate stupid humor)
    **Robin Williams (I cannot stand him, unless it's some kind of more serious role)

I agree with you on Jim Carrey. I think he's an over actor and can't stand watching him.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Daniel Tosh..he makes me cringe, shudder, and extremely nauseous.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    **Jim Carrey (I really hate stupid humor)
    **Robin Williams (I cannot stand him, unless it's some kind of more serious role)

loved him in One Hour Photo and in an episode of SVU....serious roles for him.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Steve Carell and Ben Stiller - so NOT funny.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Martin Lawrence - I'm not even able to pinpoint why, but I don't find him remotely humorous. Not even when he was Shenaynay.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Will Farrell and Sarah Silverman. I find the former's brand of humor insipid and juvenile, while the latter tries to pass off being simultaneously dense and *****y as funny, and it falls flat.

Not really a fan of Jim Carrey either, and I liked Dane Cook about 10 years ago, but he lost the funny.