Fan of excercise ticker!

Options
Hi all,

I just wanted to put this out there! When the scale stopped moving I decided to refocus my goals. I am trying to eat clean and up my excercise to focus more on weights and core.

So, I created an excercise ticker to show number of minutes excercised and I am really enjoying iT. Our 25th wedding anniversary is in May :heart: and I set new goals for excercising.

It is so much fun to move my little bit of sunshine and see the minutes increase! It is really motivating to me as it has been so long since I was able to see my pounds lost ticker move.

Besides, I would rather be fit than thin...although I wouldn't mind both! :laugh:

Good luck everyone and have a great day!:flowerforyou:

DD

Replies

• SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome idea!!!
    Keep up the great work!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    oooh I'm excited...I'm going to get one of these too!!! I love gadgets and constant reminders of success. That's why I love this website so much....they even comment on how many days you log in etc....I love the constant reminders that there's more to making this work....it's commitment, new goals, timelines, new habits, consistency etc etc etc. Thanks for sharing this!!!!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    What a great idea, DeeDee! I'm doing something similar with "miles moved"...... doesn't matter if I run, walk, bike, swim.... if I've "moved it", I count it! You're right, it's nice to see a ticker moving faster than the "pounds" ticker, and it's definitely great progress to focus on!!!

Keep us posted on how you're doing on your goal!!! And a slightly early, but very sincere HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you!!! :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: