Looking for some new dedicated and motivated friends

Options
Hello! Over the past year, my friend's list has dwindled because people have lost their commitment to a healthier lifestyle. Many have dropped off like flies. Many of the people on my list are inactive. I have formed a few good relationships on here though and I'm grateful for that!

I would love some more new friends who log in regularly and are committed to a new lifestyle - not just a short term diet. I would like people who actually talk to me and not just sit there silent. I'm not a friend collector, I'm looking for real, mutual support. If you think you fit this description then read my profile to see if you'd like to send me a friend invite! I look forward to making new friends :smile:

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    She's a great friend to have! Very supportive :)
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    She's a great friend to have! Very supportive :)

Aww thanks Jen!! And no I did not pay her to say that LOL :laugh:
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need all the motivation and support I can get. I also want friends that are committed to their health
  • seadiamond1
    Options
    You can add me, too. I followed MFP for 4 months and lost 20 pounds but slipped over the holidays and my husbands job loss. I can admit to you and myself that I felt so much better on plan and exercise so I'm committing to not letting anything get in my way--even the upcoming hard times.

Gail
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well I try to log in regularly and am working on the motivation part. Could definately use some support and be someone's support. Feel free to add me.
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    Hey there you can add me, I've noticed within the past month that people have stopped logging in, I usually give people a month and if they haven't logged I delete them, been trying to find some friends who are really trying to stay motivated like me during this difficult holiday eating time.

Everyone please add :)
  • CarlaChalk78
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have lost 4 stone so far with mfp and then managed to lose my account :O Restarted and still have 30 pounds to go....
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in regularly but will be a great support. I jumping back in after doing jury duty, then being ill and the holidays and all. But will support you on this journey. I noticed you have done the couch to 5k that is my goal for the new year!
  • Asianaaaa
    Asianaaaa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I log in everyday and have currently lost 23 lbs. Just 26 lbs more to go to reach goal weight of 126 lbs! Woot woot! :laugh:
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to motivate/be motivated! If you'd like another motivational friend, just send me a FR. I log in daily and plan to stick to it.
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have logged for over 140 days and log EVERYTHING I eat. I have the same issue, a lot of my friends either do not have a MFP account, and those who do, do not log anymore. I am also looking for friends who are in it for the long haul, not just a short term fix.
    18353201.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and just recently had 205 days in a row logging. This is a life change for me and when I do finally reach my goal weight I am sticking with the site and switching to maintenance. I provide support and encouragement, but due to the fact that I work overnights I sometimes don't see the posts till several hours after they were made.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like (or if anyone wants)
  • Fictionista
    Fictionista Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I've just been diagnosed hypoglycemic, so I am more dedicated than ever to my new (and sometimes frustratingly difficult) low-carb, high-protein diet. Knowing that I could get diabetes if I don't stick to it is a great motivator!
  • sterober
    Options
    Hey there! I am on here daily and love to drop an encouraging word where I can! Add me if you'd like!
    Best wishes!!
  • buudharich
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I reply to diary entries and exercise reports but I rarely read or reply to forums. My post count should tell you that. :-)
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I would love to have you as a friend. I log in everyday and am committed to living a healthy life. It sounds like we are looking for the same thing in friends...people who will get to know each other and communicate more than just "nice workout" or "great day" once a month. I would love to encourage and motivate you and look for friends who are willing to do the same for me!

Anyone can feel free to add me!