Convict Conditioning and Logging Anyone?

Options
Does anyone do Convict Conditioning by Paul Wade? (I did a search in the forums and found the last post on this was in July)

I love calisthenics work and this book is what I'm using for my strength training.

But I wonder how to log this. Should I even bother to?

Thanks!

Replies

• DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    It's a good system that I feel Beach Body insanity was built off and then expaneded upon.
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    'cause you should log it! :smile: It will come under either calisthenics or strength training - both are in the database as burning about the same calories. Calisthenics are entered as light or medium/hard.

Calisthenics are cool; eh? :smile:
  • androidlady
    Options
    'cause you should log it! :smile: It will come under either calisthenics or strength training - both are in the database as burning about the same calories. Calisthenics are entered as light or medium/hard.

Calisthenics are cool; eh? :smile:

Calisthenics are the coolest. I'm very attracted to things I can do anywhere. I don't like going to gyms or having to buy anything. (Insert fitness consumerism rant here)

So I tried to find calisthenics in the data base and nothing came up. I think I'll just make my own exercises for each of the ones in my book, but what do I put the weight at? My weight? And does that split when I'm doing something like an incline pushup?
  • androidlady
    Options
    WHOA. Just looked up the math on how to calculate calisthenics weight used/exercise. I think I'll just leave it blank!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    How do you modify the head stands without breaking your neck or furniture...lol Prsion furniture is steel so but the floor is concrete...ouch!
  • danchr908
    danchr908 Posts: 6
    Options
    WHOA. Just looked up the math on how to calculate calisthenics weight used/exercise. I think I'll just leave it blank!

Hey!
    Calisthenics can be found this way: add > exercise > browse all > scroll down to the c:s
    I know the thread has been quite for months now but in case you still are looking for it..

Cheers
    /D