Sixers Valentine Vixens Week 6

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning....

pray sent up for tiff.
    verda...you amaze me in your workouts. i am jealous. i need to find the "nothing can get in my way of my workout" bug. where did you buy yours. LOL...
    amypyr....your are doing great. it reminds me of the diet change one. you change one thing be it a meal, snack, exercise. etc. do it for 3/4 weeks, than change another. one at a time. it works great.
    amyls...still very good for being gone for 10 days. that's less that 1/4 pound a day. great job.

as for me and training. went well, seems like by the time he explains to the group of about 15 what to do, it only gives us about 15 mins and than it's time to stop and they have to go back to work. i am the only one in the group who doesn't work there. yesterday we did bar weights and medicine balls with squats. he likes circuit training. not feeling to bad today. than i find out we are suppose to be doing some of these exercises at home. what, no, just kidding. next week i am incorporating the gym back into my week. and maybe this weekend i will get my new treadmill. really excited about that. depends on if income tax comes in or not.
    well, need to get back out, already went to store, DH's ice cream was melting had to come home. he needs a stocking hat. he got a bad ear infection. he is totally deaf in one ear. he had 7+ surgeries to fix it. but, nothing worked. thanks to the navy. anyway, that ear was very infected. the whole side of his face was swollen from it. he needs to cover his ears in this cold weather. we just never get this cold for this long. global warming my butt.....

later
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Gosh, boards have been moving slow! Well I am sure that everyone is just SUUUUPER Busy, I know i have been! I had a lot of tests this week, But I am officially on SPRING BREAK!!!! WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still super busy, til about sunday, so loves I am sad to say but like most of this week I wont be able to do personals til sunday :( PLEASE know that alll of you are in my heart and my thoughts! I hope everyone is healthy and doing well!!!!

Quick update about me, On wednesday I met with my personal trainer, I LOVE HER!! First meeting was Comp with the membership, but this coming wednesday she is going to go over a workout regiment with me, and then at the end of march I am going to do a grand weigh in! haha! I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see my weightlosss really starting to jump, at least I hope so!

I have been bad though, because I havent been to the gym since Wednesday, I just havent been able to make myself go since I am soo darn busy, and so darn tired! Yesterday I had an eye appointment and found out I am going to have to start wearing progressive lenses full time :( this does not make me happy, that my eyes had deteriorated that much that quickly... I will take a picture when i get my new glasses so i can get everyone's opinion! So I am hoping to make it to the gym tonight if i dont have to babysit, and zumba tomorrow morning,

SIXERS HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!
    B
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I am still going strong and I hope you are too!!!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    verda...remember last time kel was on she was having computer problems again. i am sure that is why she MIA. no i am not going strong anymore. redoing exercise routine next week.
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone.
    B- I can't wait till spring break... just 3 more weeks.
    Amy - glad to see you back from vacation. I hope it was relaxing for you!
    Chipper - I agree... It's been the coldest winter in St. Louis in over 10 years if not longer. burrrrr At least we escaped all the snow that swept thru northern MO and hit the north east. I have a friend in NY who was getting a blizzard. Just in time for him to close on his house. Fun!

I have some plans this weekend and hope i can stay on track! One of the hard things about dating is the going out to diner to get to know someone. I work on going places that i can have some healthy options. Why is it that some men just don't think about it? LOL Anyway i will drink tons of water this weekend to help wash out all the things that i shouldn't eat/drink!

Sandy
  • amyls8710
    Options
    So sorry my posts have been ALL ABOUT ME ..... but my babes schedules have changed up again which means he is up at 7am ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! hahahah and he used to get up closer to 9ish..... so absolutely no mommy time in the morning....
    and it has messed w ith my workout schedule cuz that means if i want to do EVERYTHING i used to i have to get up at 5am ..... SO hopefully monday i can start that ....

BUT good news... back to 265 :) .... yay ! lets hope tomorow morning ive eliminated the other lb of fluid !!!! And can start losing some lbs !
  • izzypup
    Options
    So sorry my posts have been ALL ABOUT ME ..... but my babes schedules have changed up again which means he is up at 7am ! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! hahahah and he used to get up closer to 9ish..... so absolutely no mommy time in the morning....
    and it has messed w ith my workout schedule cuz that means if i want to do EVERYTHING i used to i have to get up at 5am ..... SO hopefully monday i can start that ....

BUT good news... back to 265 :) .... yay ! lets hope tomorow morning ive eliminated the other lb of fluid !!!! And can start losing some lbs !

Sometimes our posts are "All about me". It's okay! I used to have a son who would wake up with the son and a son who would sleep till 9. LOL I never could get their schedules together. Funny, they are 29 and 27, and still the same way... Good luck with working out at 5 am. That takes great dedication and drive, but after all, you are worth it! Good job with loosing the vacation package. LOL I will have to remember this when i go on vaca in April.

Sandy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good sunday ladies....

WOW only 2 pages and this challenge is almost to an end. tuesday we begin another need the name confirmed.

i didn't get my treadmill yesterday. went to the place who had the one i wanted and they raised the price by $100. said they had gotten some bad ones and had to return them so to make up the price they had to raise the price of the the remaining. that was 100 over my limit. so now on the hunt. i went everywhere. so meant not to be right now. i will keep my eyes open for one.

not doing well on the eating, at out lunch and dinner yesterday. that should be it now for the weekend. we left at 8:30 and got home at 3:30, left again at 4:30 and didn't get back until after 7. so i wasn't sitting around that's for sure. pick up some shirts at the dollar store. ours started carrying clothes. going to big lots and grocery store this morning.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. TAMM.........:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    HELLO LADIES!!!!!!!

Yes it's me I am back. I got my computer back but she is still sick. I want to let you all know that I am still alive and kicking. I know I missed weigh in this past week but I haven't lost or gained either. So I should be starting our new challenge on the right foot. Since I got sick just before I was to finish the shred, I am going to start it again. I figure tomarrow will be the first of march and what better time than to start if again.

Happy Birthday Tamm!!!!:flowerforyou:

And too all of you lovely ladies have a great night.

Kel:heart:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Verda(vhuber)..........................SW148.0lbs / GW 145.0lbs / CW 150.5 lbs / PROGRESS +2.5 lbs
    izzypup.......................................SW 187 lbs / GW 180 lbs / CW 180.4 lbs / PROGRESS -1.6lbs
    Lorna (iftcheiaf).......................SW 142.4 lbs / GW 137.4 lbs / CW 000.000 lb/ PROGRESS +Gain
    AmyLou (amylou24)................SW 146.8 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 145.8 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Cathy(chipper).........................SW 241 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 240.2 lbs / PROGRESS -.8 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)....................SW 185.0 lbs/ GW 179.0 lbs/ CW 177.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 8.0 lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit)............................SW 146lbs / GW 136 lbs / CW 149 lbs / PROGRESS + 3
    Amy (amypyr)............................SW 158.7 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -1.1 lbs
    Nicole(nicolee516).................SW 168.4 lbs/GW 165 lbs/ CW 166.4 lbs / PROGRESS - 2 lb
    Alison (ali258)..........................SW 225.8 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 224.8 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Emmie (emmie110)...............SW 218.4 lbs/ GW 209 lbs / CW 219.4 lbs / PROGRESS +1 lbs
    B (its_B).....................................SW 210.0 lbs/ GW 200.0lbs/ CW 204.8 lbs/ PROGRESS - 1.4 lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)................SW 198.0lbs / GW 192 lbs / CW 197.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound).......SW 000.0lbs / GW -8lbs /CW -0lbs / PROGRESS -0lbs
    Amy S (amyls8710)................SW 271 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 266 lbs / PROGRESS - 5 lbs
    Kelly (redneckwoman)...........SW 152.0 lbs/ GW145.0 lbs/ CW 149.0 lbs/ ROGRESS -3.0lbs

Tamara (IKnowICan)..............SW 162.0 lbs/GW 157lbs/CW 162.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 0 lb
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...................SW 201 lbs/ GW 190lbs/ CW 198.8 lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.2 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......Not weighing but here!!!
    primalB.....................................SW 137 / GW 128 / CW 132.5 / PROGRESS -4.5 lbs
    Em (greenerme) ......................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -2.4 lbs
    Pam (PamH555).....................SW 203.5lbs / GW 193.5 lbs / CW 203.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    moonq8.....................................SW 200.6 lbs / GW 190 lbs/ CW 201.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +1 lbs
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back Kel!!! keep at it!!
    Happy Happy Birthday doctor lady!!!!
    Chipper keep checking sale ad's in your local paper too. People get tired of them taking up space!:laugh: Keep workin it with the trainer, you are doing great!
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Hi Sixers!!!! I'm back and ready for MARCH. WOW, where did month 3 come from. LOL. I am not weighing in this week because I need a little time to get myself back in line from my birthday this weekend. Last year of my twenties and I'm gonna live it to the fullest. I'm gonna keep a detailed scrapbook of my 29th year. I had an amazing bday. On sat me and my mom and sis, met up at the outlets, shopped then ate a great lunch, very healthy and then to the Marriott Vacation Club. It was the best hotel Villa I had ever been in and It was just a great experience. The family and I had fun laughing and talking and playing cards and painting nails. It was all the girl time I needed to keep me going for a while. Best Birthday ever!

So..... I need to get a new focus for March, details more to come. However Im sure I'm doing strength training 3 times a week now, and 2 morning workouts a week and yoga once a week. I will take a bath 2 nites a week too. Gotta keep the stress down. So, this is my last few weeks at my current job and I need to get some glasses and do my taxes and ON AND ON. So ill be supper busy BUT I will make time to chat ladies. Just bare with me!

Take care ladies and Thanks for the Bday wishes!!!!

Tamm

Kel- Welcome back

Cathy- Good job with the trainer and you will find the treadmill you want soon!

Verda- great job on staying focused! YAY!!!! Results are coming!

Let's start March MARCHING on the right foot! YAY
  • amyls8710
    amyls8710 Posts: 74
    Options
    Tamm- i totaally agree...... Time to get marching ! HAPPY mARCH 2010 !!!!!..... cant believe its march .... ! but im ready for it ! Thankfully ive lost 13 lbs in total since january 1st ! ....... even despite my 10 day vacation...... haha .... SO glad you had the best birthday weekend ! SOUNDED fabulous!......

HAPPY MARCH EVERYONE

just stopped on to say hey before i work out (baby is stirring grrrrrrr..... hahahah) I hope he doesnt wake up ... cuz his daddy wont get him ....... OR if he does he just comes and plunks him in the room im working out in ...... like that works haha ! ......

So lets keep our fingers crossed......
    gonna walk away the lbs !
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good march morning sixers. as we go marching into spring.

glad you had a great bday drtamm...pull out your index cards, and read them. i got my first day made up on friday. today i will read into day 2.
    verda.....you are awesome
    kel...sounds like it might be time for a new computer.
    amyls...get it done quick. hope DH keeps him busy for just a bit.

where is everyone? i am going to venture to the goodwill outlet this morning. it is packed full with no parking when they open. everything, clothes/curtains/anything cloth are in big huge bins and are $1.49 a pound. they just weigh them. lots of digging i am there for hours some days. when a new bin rolls out it will be surrounded by everyone. i just stand back and wait. oh, well can find some good deals sometimes.
    taking the puppy in this week to be "fixed". he will go to the beauty parlor first and the docs the next day.

better get dressed and on my way....later
  • amyls8710
    amyls8710 Posts: 74
    Options
    Cathy --- have a great day ! ...... Hubby got up and left for work ... baby woke up during mile THREE ! so i figured ... finish that mile and then get him ! it worked out great ! have fun at the bins today ! hehe hope you find some good deals !

Well BACK ON TRACK 100% this morning ....

Did leslie sansone THREE 1/2 miles of walking ... Im so proud ! ive never walked that much ever hahah ive done TWO mile walks ... but i wanted to push and go extra ! If my babe wouldnt have woken up i prolly would NOT have stopped hahah !

Going to eat breakfast !

I WANT MARCH TO BE A GREAT MONTH for EVERYONE !
  • izzypup
    Options
    Good Morning everyone... March is here! Whew !
    Kel - glad to see you back
    Amy - hope you get that workout in
    Dr. Tamm - I still love b-days! Even at 50. I celebrate for a few weeks. Glad to hear yours was great!
    Chipper - don't get mauled by the shoppers. Hope you get some good deals.

I am hoping to work out more frequently this month. I am still having problems with my left foot. When the doc said I could work out again, my foot started to immediately hurt again. It isn't as bad but it still hurts.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sandy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning...gotta get to some work.

Had a HORRIBLE weekend eating/exercise-wise. I'll check back later!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Morning.

I feel like a fraud. I'm gaining weight. Big time. Closing back in on the 160s rapidly, instead of hitting the upeer 140s.

I'm having a mild pity party but will turn it into empowerment soon.

I even stopped accepting friend requests this week, just leaving them sitting, because they are all applauding me on my weight loss. Makes me feel like a big liar.

I'm tossing things around in my mind today. How to stop smoking. Is now the right time? How to lose this weight and focus. Is now the right time to start back to the gym? (I'm in the middle of a custody battle. It's tough.)

I'm working on it.... I'm a work in progress and always intend to be. Moving forward in a positive direction. :heart:
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Well, they're calling for more snow tomorrow night! :noway: I'm SOOOO ready for Spring!!!! Even with the amount of snow we've had this season, living most of my life in the Piedmont of NC (especially down here closer to Charlotte), I still have this "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude towards snow predictions.

Cathy - Have you tried Craigslist for a treadmill? That's where I got mine for $50. If there's a Salvation Army near you, you might want to check them out too. That's where I got the exercise bike for $75. We've since sold the exercise bike on Craigslist.

Tamm - Happy belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a great weekend!!

Kel - Welcome back! I ended up stopping my Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD also when we had Samantha's party & then I got sick. I think starting back on the first day of March is an excellent idea! I'll join you!

Lauryn - Feel free to give yourself a mild pity party for just a bit. I don't think there's a single person on here who hasn't done that before. But I'm glad you'll be turning into empowerment soon. And you're not a liar on the weight loss. You HAVE lost it. You just temporarily found some of it again. You'll lose it again in no time. (((hugs))) We're here for you!!! And you have my prayers that the custody battle ends the way you want it and soon! She is an adorable little girl!!

As for me: My weekend didn't turn out like I had hoped, but it was a fun weekend. DH didn't get the breaks fixed on the truck, but he did get the parts. Hopefully he can get it fixed tonight. I didn't get all my water in. I didn't get the walking in that I had hoped for either, but we went to the mall Saturday night and walked around. It's not quite the same since you're walking so slowly and stopping in stores. But it was a fun outing with the family. The kids had their first piano recital yesterday. Samantha has only been playing for almost 2 months, she played a little song from her 2nd lesson. She did beautifully with no mistakes. Not nervous at all. Will, even tho he's been playing for a year & a half, got so nervous (even though he denied it) that he made a few mistakes. I was so proud of him for getting up there and playing. He did do really well. I'm a proud mommy right now!

My goals for today:
    Drink 9 cups of water
    Walk 2 miles
    Do warm-up & Circuit 1 of DVD