Almost bikini ready (220 lbs to 165) Success Story

Options
124»

Replies

• ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    you look really awesome, keep up the work.
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    You are an inch shorter than me and you were my weight starting too. 220 pounds. I LOVE seeing your picture because you are SMOKIN' girl! This gives me so much inspiration.

Do you know how many times I ask my fiancé "does that girl look like me" or "is she about my size" all because I want to know what I look like. Your before picture looks a lot like me. Except I am a LOT more beat up than you. WAY more stretch marks and a few scars from a C-section and some stomach surgeries.

You gave me more motivation because if I look half as good as you look when I am down to that weight I will be super happy! Thank you for posting.
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Even videos like 8 minute abs or Slim in Six help a ton with ab work and core training, and they don't take a ton of time, really. You look good already and have a lot of potential in the next two months, too! Great job!
  • Angelwing7575
    Options
    You are doing sooooo good! Congrats and keep up the good work! :)
  • jesssi1984
    jesssi1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mfpbjvNmnv1rdh5bdo1_500.png

There is my front picture... A little shy posting this as you can see that I have A LOT of work to do... Stretch marks are not from a pregnancy... They were from when I was at 220 pounds, I gained the weight so quickly.. I'm hoping they will become more faded as I reach my goal weight.

what stretch marks?! you look amazing & I bet you feel amazing :)
    that's inspiring

what do you think about weight training exercises?

I hardly see any! And no one should be ashamed of stretch marks, when I was going through the nasty teen years, I aquired so many, you would've thought I was a mother of 5... Now as a mom of 2, I could care less about them. I hate when people tell me I should cover them up (my own mother), so way to wear the bikini! You look great! So my goal is around the same as yours, major losses, and I was just so surprised you could do this in a matter of months. Good job! :)
  • Kathymomof4
    Options
    You so got this! You look great!
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    well, you can't see them in the photo... but they are there :-P Mostly faded, but I need to work on having a firm tummy so they don't show as much.

i weighed 260 and acquired some stretch marks as well...Mine did not go away (all the way away anyway) but when people ask me what its from I come up with some cool story like how i saved a family from sharks and got bit a few times or i used to be 3 feet tall and had a 3'-3" growth spurt over night....its different every time, you just gotta have fun with it. :smile:
  • allthatroz
    allthatroz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Darn; I wish your arm weren't blocking the view of the abdominal area in the current picture. Mine looks like "before"; I'm longing for a much improved "after".

But what I can see looks great.

my sentiments exactly^^^^
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!