Who is FOR REAL here?

Options
124»

Replies

• AZDreamgirl
    Options
    Are there people here for fake?
    ^^^ this^^^ lol unfortunately there are.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Antoine Dodson where you at?

:laugh:
  • SwtMelissa86
    Options
    I just joined yesterday. I need to lose 100 lbs. even seeing that in print scares me. I have been eating poorly since I fell and damaged a nerve in my pelvis. I can't burn calories because I can't do much as far as exercising. I want to do this . I am now on High blood pressure medication, High cholesterol medication, and just a couple points away from being diabetic . I do not want this for my future. Its bad enough I have to take all this other crap for pain. I need some support , thank you for hearing my story. I want to do this for real .:smile:

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • AZDreamgirl
    Options
    1) You are all ghosts on the internet until I've squeezed your butt in real life
    b) There is nothing wrong with eating pizza with extra cheese
    X) More than a handful of the people on my friend's list have sent me naked pictures.

That last one was just for fun.
    Loved this... ^ I totally lol'd at my desk.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm a hyper-sensitive man-child with mommy issues and a lousy sense of humor. Definitely don't add me.

This reminds me the fifty shades of grey parody "Fifty Shades of Beige" :laugh:
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I joined lost weight and put it back on again. Am back now though determined.