I got a big butt & I cannot lie...

Options
this is sneaking up on me, would LOVE to see the days of my early 20's where I was 120lbs. but will settle for 130 if I can get there. I love sweets, and need to work on portion control, & up my cardio to BURN this junk off.

Replies

• AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Haha I hear ya!! I am defenitely starting the portion control and junk food control. The cardio for me is a little tougher....I am so outta shape! I have been walking. I can do walking for now LOL Hopefully soon I can do a little bit more then walking! Best of luck to you!!
  • RJFarr
    RJFarr Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks Andree, it's difficult, but totally do-able. I just gotta DO it. Walking is good. try pilates at home, too. wow, that's some serious 'didn't know you had those muscles' kinda stuff.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Your title reminded me of a facebook group I noticed the other day. I eat in the dark so I don't see my butt get bigger.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/I-Eat-in-the-Dark-so-I-Dont-See-My-Butt-Get-Bigger/361894375336?ref=mf
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I love your topic heading. :laugh:
    I think portion control is hard for most people and cardio is my nemesis!
    I have been working on my running for months and still can't seem to run a mile. :grumble:
  • chigirl_j
    chigirl_j Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I hear you and I too am a member of your big butt....junk food eating...no portion control and lil' exercising club !! But if we stay focused and moving we will be alright. I am not ready to give up the snacks just yet, so im trying to make them healthier and smaller, and recently discovered Nabisco 100 cal snacks- Oreo thin crisps and Cheese nips are some of my faves. I use them as dessert and part of my lunch when I am craving chips or just a late afternoon munchies (they are portion friendly only .81 oz a or .74 oz depending on the snack. I use this site to keep track of my food and water intake 'cause working full time and going to school part time makes me a little forgetful of what im eating or drinking since I am always in a rush to get some where, or turn something in. :laugh: welcome and good luck and keep me posted on your progress :flowerforyou:
  • quinnlx
    Options
    I Love it!! I thought I was the only one with a big butt.... I am new to your site and am enjoying reading everyone's messages.
  • RJFarr
    Options
    LOL! that is funny! thanks for the share.
  • RJFarr
    Options
    running has never been my thing either. Don't give up! even if we have to walk-run, just doing it helps us get this junk off our trunk.
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    <-- Also a member of the big butt club.
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Another member of the Big Butt club!! :laugh:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Here's another one!
  • write2sonya