Site reporting a false loss.

Options
I am very confused. The site is saying that I have already lost 10 pounds. Which i have not. I havent logged any weights at all this week other than my original which I did have to change because I was sort of guesstimating and I was off. Yep it was by 10 pounds but why would that show as a loss? How do I correct that?

Replies

• rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am very confused. The site is saying that I have already lost 10 pounds. Which i have not. I havent logged any weights at all this week other than my original which I did have to change because I was sort of guesstimating and I was off. Yep it was by 10 pounds but why would that show as a loss? How do I correct that?
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    If you put in the original weight and that was 10 lbs heavier than you are now it is going to say you have lost 10 and how many you have to go. If you want it to start tracking your weight from the weight you were when you started you have to enter your "start" weight as your current weight in the goals.

If you have already lost 10 lbs that is fantastic. I personally put my actual high weight in as my starting weight, might as well take credit for hard work!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    You can edit the first weight you entered. Go to Check-in, then click on "edit previous entries".
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I personally put my actual high weight in as my starting weight, might as well take credit for hard work!

Trust me I will take credit for all my hard work but ony accurately I want to know from the day i decided to live not from before. I put what I had thought was my actual weight and I had lost some before my first day here. However when I tried to change that on the site I guess I did it incorrectly. Thanks to astridefeline though I have now done it correctly and it shows how it is suppossed to show again. Thanks astridefeline :flowerforyou:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Glad to help!