Hi I'm New

Options
Hi my name is Kelly. I'm new to these forums.
I've been dieting with my fitness pal for 4 weeks and have lost 9lb so far but I'm only at the start of a very long road.
I have done Weight Watchers and slimming world in the past and lost but it ended up going back on :( . So hopefully this will work for me.

Kelly

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey Kelly, welcome to MFP and well wishes to you on your journey. These life style changes are so important, and there's nothing better than doing something for ourselves. Just remember that these changes take time. They take ups and downs and bumps as well. Stay consistent, you're motivated to do this and your will power is strong! Keep these things alive and you will get there. This is for you, so take your time and accept anything and everything that comes your way. You're already doing a great job, 9 pounds is a lot of weight!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    WELCOME KELLY YOU MADE THE DECISION COMING HERE,PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE.THIS IS A VERY GOOD SITE.GOOD LUCK.
  • deedee8812
    Options
    Hey there Kelly,

I'm new too. Just started 3 days ago. I already love what this site is doing for me. It has made think about what I'm eating instead of just eating because I'm hungry or bored or whatever. The fact that you've already lost weight is such a great accomplishment. You keep up the good work. I hope I see you on the boards. Have a great day.:wink:
  • tboeder
    Options
    Hi Kelly, I'm not quite new to the site, I've tried it two other times... Hoping 3rd time is the charm!
    You seem like you are starting out great! Keep up the good work and vent all you want on here! I've had terrific support!
    Hope to see your posts on here in the future!
  • fordtruckbek
    Options
    Hi Kelly, I'm new too!! Hoping this site helps me track what I need to track and meet my goals! Welcome aboard!