Bad bad smoothie!!!

Options
I'm quick to tell others of great concoctions I make up, this time I'm sharing my failure :laugh: I make protien smoothies almost everyday. On days I'm not working out I make a smoothie without adding my whey protien. Today was one of those days. I really wanted a chocolate type of milkshake so I mixed hot chocolate (fat free low carb) with a small amount of water with greek yogurt and some ice :noway: It was AWFUL!!!! I didn't want to waste it so I drank it, but I wouldn't reccomend anyone trying this! :laugh:

Replies

• Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! What are some of your other recipes?
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    I make everything really simple, mainly because I don't want to spend all morning in the kitchen making a shake :wink: I use...

chobani greek yougrt (Half of the container)
    frozen strawberries or frozen mixed fruit, one serving size (I found the lowest carb ones I could)
    4 ounces of water
    one scoop whey protien

The only down fall is the carbs are pretty high, I think somewhere around 32 carbs. That may not matter to you though, I'm doing a low carb high protien diet for now. I really am trying to lose weight but build some muscle shape. Needless to say on days I make these shakes I end up eatting alot of meat because that's almost half my carbs for the day :laugh:
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    That is cute! i'm sure your next concoction will be super!