LOST 40 lbs!

Options
valleemic
valleemic Posts: 103 Member
Hi everyone (again). I'm back. I have been away for months as I thought I was "cured". I lost 40 lbs through MFP from Sept. 2011-May 2012 and then pretty much maintained that weight for 5 months. Then in October 2012, I slowly began getting back into my bad habits and BAM, I'm up 10 lbs!

So, I thought I should join MFP again to try to get rid of those 10 lbs and get back to looking like my profile pic. I also have a before pic on my profile.

Here are my stats:

37 years old
5' 0'
SW: 161. 3 lbs (Sept. 2011)
GW: 120 lbs (attained in May 2012)
CW: 129.6 lbs

Replies

• GirlyGirl28a
    GirlyGirl28a Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hey! how did you lose the weight?? Just curious! thx :)
  • valleemic
    Options
    Counting and logging calories and working out 3X / week (cardio and weights). The whole process isn't rocket science but staying motivated and continuing to eat less of the crap food is a challenge!!!
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Counting and logging calories and working out 3X / week (cardio and weights). The whole process isn't rocket science but staying motivated and continuing to eat less of the crap food is a challenge!!!
    It's simple but just very hard.
  • valleemic
    Options
    It's simple but just very hard.

Yup, simple but just very hard... I agree 100%
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!