50 Pounds Down Since Sept 12th.

Options
This has taken me some courage to post this, but I know we're all here to support and help each other. I've received a lot of positive feedback from everyone inspired by the fact I've lost 50 pounds so far, so I thought I'd post my own success for the first time :-)

After discovering I gained 20 pounds over this summer alone (on top of already being over weight), I decided it was time to take myself back. Ever since September 12th, I have been eating healthier and (sometimes) power walking (I won't lie, I've totally fallen off the exercise wagon... but will get back on soon.) But I've been a good girl with my eating habits and have not "cheated" once. :-) I eat anywhere between 1200 and 1600 calories a day, just depending on my mood and what I decide to make :-)

I'm giving myself 1 year from my start date, to be a size 7... I picked up a pair of size 7's and thought "Yeah right.." Then I quickly changed my train of thought and said "Yes you can, and you will..." So that's my ultimate goal.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement... Please, please, please no negative comments. These are the best pics I could come up with (I'm extremely self conscience of my body and did not take many before losing weight)

Feel free to add me so we can support one another.

12_zpsf06bc76e.jpg

11_zps90dacb2e.jpg

and YES in the bottom left pic I am totally doing a goofy face, LOL.

Replies

• chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!!!!
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!!!!!

Thank you! Yeah I changed the IMG down to img.... but the pictures were SO big they didn't show the entire collage, so I just posted the direct links LOL. ~Facepalming myself.
  • KalanitMiryam
    KalanitMiryam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :) I have lost 34lbs since I started, but my post says 26lbs don't know why. I think I may have put the wrong start weight. I have 50lbs to loose still though to reach my goal weight. Your story was very encouraging to me. I can get to my goal! Thank you!!!!
  • Mommaofsomany
    Options
    Lovely! Excellent Job - quite inspiring!
  • simplyenough
    simplyenough Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is great progress.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You've done great! I'm very, very proud of you. You're an inspiration!

Keep it up! If you can do this, you can do anything!
  • Shas2228
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I finally fixed the pics, they show up better now. :-)

I appreciate the comments! You all inspire me as well! :bigsmile:
  • Shas2228
    Options
    Way to go! :) I have lost 34lbs since I started, but my post says 26lbs don't know why. I think I may have put the wrong start weight. I have 50lbs to loose still though to reach my goal weight. Your story was very encouraging to me. I can get to my goal! Thank you!!!!

Re-Enter your beginning weight :-) It did the same thing to me in the beginning too :-) Congrats on your weight loss as well!!!
  • chio_04
    chio_04 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great difference!! You look amazing, don't be so self conscious.
  • CZenks
    CZenks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • cboutin89
    cboutin89 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look great! great job:)
  • seeashleysave
    seeashleysave Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Any weight that you have lost is something to celebrate, not be ashamed of!

I started my journey at 319 pounds, and I'm happy to tell you that I'm now at 241. I still have a long way to go, but I'm focusing on one day, one meal at a time.

Congrats on all your success! Be proud of what you have accomplished!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking Gorgeous! :)
  • darloeye
    Options
    Well Done. I have also lost near to 50 lbs but only been using this site/app since september.
  • Shas2228
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! :-)
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Great job encouraging words go along way. Remember them during your rough times. I try and remember mine as well. Continued success.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Get it girl...You look great and love the new you and the Red popping lipstick...#MakeUpJunkieHere
  • swanarae
    Options
    You are looking Fabulous!
  • mj3636
    Options
    50 pounds in three months is incredible! Congratulations. Very inspirational.
  • fwifey
    Options
    what do u eat/ I lack something because i dont loose anything and i eat alot of junk and need help
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!