Have the Flu, What Should I do?

Options
I have the flu... I have not yet eaten everything in my food log, as it is a pre-packed lunch. I did walk about an hour doing rounds (I work security). If I eat what I brought for lunch, I will still be nearly 800 calories below... I am without appetite. Besides the fact that I have the flu. Eat or not eat?

Replies

• RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Don't force yourself to eat. Just concentrate on your fluid intake for now. I hope you feel better soon, hon!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Rest and keep hydrated
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Thanks.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Don't force yourself to eat. Just concentrate on your fluid intake for now. I hope you feel better soon, hon!
    Yup, this. Feel better. Why r u out in the world with th flu anyway? Get to bed sir. Keep that **** to yourself.
  • wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Have some soup or porridge if you can. But you really need to rest and keep yourself hydrated like the other said. Hope you get well soon.
  • theglencoegirl
    theglencoegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    yes, rest, stay hydrated!! look after yourself!! health is a marathon, not a sprint!! listen to your body and take the time it needs to feel healthy again
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I've got the bubons too. Gonna force myself to eat some soup, as I'm not really hungry.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I was just curious, but did you get the flu shot? I did in Oct when they first came out............I think I did the right thing, I have only had 2 in my life time..........

I did notice church was really empty this Sunday, as well as I saw on the news that lots of people are uptight about large gathering areas for folks, ie, movies etc...........

Let me know how youre doing, the flu is rough, esp this season.........