Options
    Hi

I just joined Europe Team 2 & 3 :smile:

welcome and good luck!
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    can we get another Canada Team? Both teams are full.... :(

please join another non Canada team. I am not forming any new teams at this point. sorry! but please join another one!
  • peterdt
    Options
    UPDATE: ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT. 388 ALREADY JOINED. FIRST COME... FIRST SERVE. :)

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/search/query:SLIMPOSSIBLE

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN THESE AREAS IT'S OKAY TO JOIN. WE NEED TO FILL UP ALL GROUPS. WE WILL NOT BE FORMING ANY MORE GROUPS.

THE IMPORTANT POINT IS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE, NOT WHERE YOU ARE FROM! SO JUST JOIN ANY OF THE OPEN TEAMS! :)

Mission Slimpossible” EUROPE TEAM 2 & 3- 1 spot.
    Mission Slimpossible” TEAM UK #7 AND #8- 1 spot.

IF YOU DO JOIN PLEASE ENTER YOUR STARTING WEIGHT RIGHT AWAY- IT WILL BE YOUR STARTIGN WEIGHT FOR THIS WEEK. THEN CHECK IN ONCE A WEEK FRIDAY-MONDAY. IF YOU PREFER TO CHECK IN DAILY THAT IS FINE TOO. GOOD LUCK!
  • ShannGall
    ShannGall Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Are there any teams left to join? Also, it the challenge all on our own, or are challenges provided?

Thanks!
  • peterdt
    Options
    all challenges are now full. however, I anticipate some spots will open up since some sign up and never start. So, probably by Wednesday or Thursday some teams will have open spots. :)
  • lindseym18
    Options
    Joined!
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Team West&East USA even though I'm in Canada lol :)
  • peaches026
    Options
    Joined! Never done a skinnyo challenger b4, looking forward to it!
  • BackInSoFL
    BackInSoFL Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I got kicked out??? That's depressing. Was in US South 6&7, did my initial weigh in and first week weigh in. I am bummed!
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just joined! Thanks!
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Country - UK but have joined the Europe and any county group.
    Starting weight - 226
    Would love to get to 200 over the next 3 months, big goal but worth a shot!
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Just went in to put in my next weigh in and discovered I was kicked out?! Really would like to know what happened since I haven't missed a weigh in.
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I read that there was a problem with the reports showing people had not logged in. An apology was put out and they asked that everyone re-join.
  • brdwygurl
    brdwygurl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just went in to put in my next weigh in and discovered I was kicked out?! Really would like to know what happened since I haven't missed a weigh in.

Same thing happened to me :(
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'd love to enter this challenge, but which region should I join?? I'm from Argentina
  • peterdt
    Options
    I'd love to enter this challenge, but which region should I join?? I'm from Argentina

Join any team, does not matter if you are in the right region. :)
    5 spots just filled up, only 3 spots left. Take the challenge!
  • peterdt
    Options

Same thing happened to me :(

Please rejoin. I did not check this thread for a couple weeks. Join any team, does not matter if you are in the right region. :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    I read that there was a problem with the reports showing people had not logged in. An apology was put out and they asked that everyone re-join.

thanks for the help.
  • peterdt
    Options

Please rejoin. I did not check this thread for a couple weeks. Join any team, does not matter if you are in the right region. :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    I got kicked out??? That's depressing. Was in US South 6&7, did my initial weigh in and first week weigh in. I am bummed!