Wedding Slim Down

Options
My wedding is in 3.5 months and I need to lose about 10 lbs. I have been telling myself for months that tomorrow's the day I am starting.. I got this now... but I just haven't been able to get back into the swing of things. Any other bride-to-be's out there? You'd think my wedding would be my push to get going, but I think I feel safe enough and like I have time. First fitting is in about a month, so I have to get going!

Replies

• SLRamirez2012
    Options
    I just got married in June.. to slim down, I took two spinning classes, and I cut almost all meat out of my diet. I had no red meat whatsoever... I ended up being too small for my dress! Luckily it wasn't enough for anyone but my mom and seamstress to notice.
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    OH and Congratulations!
  • erica1835
    erica1835 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    same here with mw im getting married on march 20th.and i need help loosing 20 to 2o pounds by then.
  • lolomichelle13
    lolomichelle13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :) I need to start back up with Zumba, I lost weight and hips on that and was to my lowest in a few years back in April. If I get back to that weight again I should be golden. Just need some motivation!
  • SLRamirez2012
    Options
    Spin! It is an amazing calorie burn!!!!! OMG! It takes some time to get your butt used to it, but totally worth it! Feel free to add me, I would love to help!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you stop losing after your last fitting. I lost a bunch of weight after my fitting and my dress looks awful in my pictures.