Need to refocus...here are some before and after photos.

Options
So I'm struggling a little bit the last month or so, haven't lost any weight since October and I wanted to go through some old pics to get refocused and snap myself back into gear. I have lost about 60 lbs so far....20 more to get to my first goal, and finally would like to lose at least another 40 lbs.
Here are some before and after pictures,
These are about 1 year ago. (sorry the pics are so big)
14xvd4.jpg
qwzjia.jpg
qx32j6.jpg
33esfb8.jpg

This is me from Christmas.
2lm3x50.jpg
iz2l8x.jpg
29w70hy.jpg
15exvms.jpg

Replies

• LizardQueen4PointOh
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I can definitely see the difference! Keep on keeping on and you'll reach your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great work!!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job! :)
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's excellent progress - I can see the difference for sure! Keep at it! If that is what you've achieved so far so you should proud of yourself and you are on the home stretch now to reaching your goals. :smile:
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Really fantastic! hope you an find your focus- You've done a great job so far!
  • christi921
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work, you can definitely see the difference.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Nice to give yourself some time to get used to your new shape -- as you've done -- now you can move on from this point. Congratulations!
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    you look great - and your girls are adorable!!!!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You have made some great progress. It is ok that things have settled for awhile, your body has gotten used to a new weight. When you are ready to kick it into gear again, you will do it knowing you have been successful so far and you can continue the journey.

PS I am working on my last 5-7 lbs. The loss has slowed a lot. I finally took a printout of before and "so far" and printed them. I hung them on my bathroom mirror to motivate me to keep on keepin' on...a bit narcisstic (sp?) but hey, it works for me!!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You can tell you have lost a lot in your face! Keep going you can do it!
  • katfeet
    Options
    You have done amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look great ! Keep it up and your girls are darling in their matching outfits.
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    You look great!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Huge change! Don't lose focus! You've made a huge change and you wanna move forward. Even if you have to get your booty moving slowly agin it's better than nothing! I personally have lagged in the exercise are for a bit and I've been way over my cals too much so I'm focusing on my diet again then once 2013 hits start my routine again!
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Wow you look totally different!! Don't get down you have totally got this! Do it for your daughters, they are seriously so so gorgeous and adorable and they deserve to have a healthy fit role model of a mom!! :)
  • yvee80
    Options
    You have done great so far slowly get yourself back into it
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome progress!!!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I LOVE your cute little girls! Keep up the great work.
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    fantastic change. Inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!