Outcome the Doctors Visit: the good, the bad, and the fatty!

Options
Sooo

As many of you have probably read, I was wigging out about my doctor's visit for today. I was soo afraid that she would place me on hypertension meds OR diabetic meds OR some type of med BUT she didn't. My blood pressure was actually NORMAL for once in my life!!! (No seriously!!! the first time EVER) My blood sugar level was good. I am waiting on other blood work but everything looks great....welll. not everything...My reading on the scale was pretty shocking...I have GAINED since LAST WEEK!! Holy COW...and when I say COW..I mean COW!!! According to my doctor's scale which normally goes along with my scale at home, I have gained a whopping 6 lbs...NOW, after I had my breakdown (which I really did!!) I thought of ALLL that salty fatty goodness from the past week...yea..I did pretty awful in my choices this past week. Some of the weight is water but I know that at least 3 pounds of it is true weight gain. After I cried alittle bit....lol...I decided to use that number as further motivation. It'll be gone in no time. I claim it therefore it will be!! I am sooo excited about that bikini in my closet. By July 10th (hopefully before), I will be able to strut my junk in that bikini and look absolutely FAB!!! not FLAB lol!!

Hope my husband is ready for it...LOL ;o)

Thanks for letting me share....

Replies

• Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    I'm happy that your dr. didn't put you on meds!!!! You go girl!! You can be healthy and hot stuff!
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Glad you are not on meds and that you can turn a negative into a positive reinforcement!!! You will rock in that bikini!!:flowerforyou:
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    Pretty good news from the doc, and don't let that scale fool ya, you can do it. It might also be a difference in scales...like for me, I know that on my scale right now, I'm 164. But if I weighed on another scale, I might be 162 or 167. But I've been weighing on on MY scale, so my ups and downs are according to that one.

I haven't even thought about the bikini season! Oh lord...I was just thinking about showing my arms in tank tops...hehe