Jillian M Body Revolution - starting Jan 2013

Options

Replies

• 05saleengirl
    Options
    I'm in!!! Just got mine in! I also just finished up ripped in 30 and liked it! Can't wait to see th results with this one.
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options

I am going to try and follow her regimen to a T because I never have followed food plans before and guess what still the same weight. So I'll try this time.

this is what im gonna do to - ive never followed them or kinda given up and yes no changes made, so i am gonna let her make all my food descisions and i will go along with it!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You could make your own group, or all of you could join this one:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution

and start your own thread for beginning date jan 7! :)

I am in the group, but haven't started the BR yet. Waiting on the funds to be able to order it! Just thought you all would like the group though!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start Phase 3 in a couple days! I LOVE IT! Honestly, I've gotten more results from this program than I got from p90x!
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Ive just started the first day
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on January 7th or 8th too.I would love to join you all.This is my 2nd time of doing it.I never finished it all the way to phase 3 last time.I will be in this group too.That's where I did it last time.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution
  • spanglevie
    spanglevie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know roughly how long each workout is? I've done Shred and Riped in 30 before and find the workout lengths great for doing in the morning before work as they are only about 25 mins each.

I fancy doing this as I love Gillian Michaels workouts.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I just did Cardio 1 for my Day 3 workout. Whew!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Does anyone know roughly how long each workout is? I've done Shred and Riped in 30 before and find the workout lengths great for doing in the morning before work as they are only about 25 mins each.

They are about 30 minutes from beginning to end.
  • suzanne63
    Options

They are about 30 minutes from beginning to end.

They are very good workouts.Shorter but very good exercises.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Here's a link to a group that, for the most part, just started. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10436-jillian-michaels-body-revolution-2013

Hope you join us!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Finished 2012 with it... Wasn't able to do a single "regular/men style" push-up before and now I can easily do 15 of them!!! This just works. The meal plan is great as well, and I highly recommend the 7 day kickstart diet, because it cuts the hunger and its delicious! I will myself do the 7 day kickstart diet next week along with other jillian michaels DVDs just to detox from the holidays...

Good luck and enjoy!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I did Phase 1, Workout 1 today for Day 4.

Have a great day, Everyone!
  • callikelly
    callikelly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ok.

So I was going to start on January 1st, but was lazy and didn't get the food. So I officially started today January 3rd.

I am doing the 7 day kickstart and so far I liked the yogurt. Had to force down the hummus, bell pepper and carrots but did it. I hate veggies.

I did the workout 1 this morning and tonight will be doing the cardio dvd.

Officially joined the 2013 Body Revolution group as well http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10436-jillian-michaels-body-revolution-2013
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I guess I'll go over there.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I missed my workout yesterday so I guess that I will do workout 2 and try to do cardio 1 both. If I'm not able to, I may get my cardio on the dreadmill.
  • callikelly
    callikelly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh my god. I live with a bunch of sabotages. They know I'm starting a new workout plan that is 90 days long. They know I am doing a 7 day kickstart, and doing my best to stick with Jillian's food. I pre-warned them that *****iness would be ahead because I would be hungry.

First night while I am working out, I'm thinking I have to cook my salmon for dinner and I smell BACON!!! They all decided to have BLT Sandwiches for dinner. So the whole time I was cooking I had to smell the remnants of bacon in the house, and THEN....they bring out the warm apple pie and vanilla ice cream, and OFFER it to me. - - - - I said NO.

Yesterday they ask me if I'm coming out to TGIF with them.
    I said NO.

This morning I wake up and my sister tells me they made pillsbury cinnamon rolls do I want some. ---- I said NO.

Each time I said no, they replied, "Well you don't have to be *****y about it." AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

But I'm proud of myself I have said no every time. But I need to have another talk with them since they didn't understand the first time I said I'm eating only healthy things in Jillian's plan or close to it.
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    I started it a week ago, and just got out of Metabolic Kickstart week!
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing week one, not doing the meal plan, but I am trying to up my protein and slightly lower carbs for the program. I like it so far, I can't wait to get into the next set of discs. Good luck, ladies!!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I did Day 5 yesterday and day 6 today because I missed Friday.