-116 pounds and counting! (pictures)

Options
Sometimes i forget this a community and i don't really share as much as a should so here we go!
Hello! I'm a 24 year old woman who has been working on my body since September 2011! I workout 4-6 days a week, eat right and live with a positive attitude. I also have a blog with over 1700 followers. Thought i would share a couple progress photos with you guys. Some inspiration for the new year!

First one is a one year difference. Christmas eve 2011 (left) Christmas eve 2012 (right)
bi8agw.jpg

The next one is about a 7 month process. June 2012 (left) December 2012
2yuc1go.jp

I'm so proud of the progress i have made. Looking for a great 2013. I have races lined up and i'm ready to be way closer to my goal weight next year. :happy:

Replies

• RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i forget this a community and i don't really share as much as a should so here we go!
    Hello! I'm a 24 year old woman who has been working on my body since September 2011! I work 4-6 days a week, eat right and live with a positive attitude. I also have a blog with over 1700 followers. Thought i would share a couple progress photos with you guys. Some inspiration for the new year!

First one is a one year difference. Christmas eve 2011 (left) Christmas eve 2012 (right)
    2crvl0n.jpg

2yuc1go.jpg

I'm so proud of the progress i have made. Looking for a great 2013. I have races lined up and i'm ready to be way closer to my goal weight next year. :happy:

Fixed for you.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 24 year old woman who has been working on my body since September 2011! I work 4-6 days a week, eat right and live with a positive attitude. I also have a blog with over 1700 followers. Thought i would share a couple progress photos with you guys. Some inspiration for the new year!

2crvl0n.jpg

2yuc1go.jp

You look like you lost a lot more! Great job keep it up :-)
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the hard work!!
  • IamBellaDea
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing! Well done!! xx
  • meredith824
    meredith824 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What is your blog? I'd love to follow :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job, you look amazing! I love that you're wearing the same clothes in them.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Well done you!!I see such a difference.What's your blog?I would love to follow it as well.Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are so lovely! Keep it up.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job! Go you! I also like that you're wearing the same or similar clothes in the pictures. Congratulations!
  • carla1958
    Options
    These stories and photos really help me. I have been stuck for about 2 months after initial success so I want to stay motivated! thanks.
  • misscrazO
    misscrazO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great, I bet you feel great too!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...you are amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • nomoreyoyo13
    Options
    :smile: You look amazing! What keeps you motivated? What is the name of your blog?
  • jessicamc90
    jessicamc90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep it up!!!
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What is your blog URL?
  • elizcarman
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That's totally wonderful. Congrats on your success thus far and keep up the great work.
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.... great job:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!