• katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    hyhyhyfrfrar!

supportive friend as ever ;)
  • katcunock
    Options
    btw, i apologise for the horrid white sports bra! it does the job!
  • emmyloulikenew
    Options
    There's a definite difference in your waistline and legs! 22lbs is great, well done you. :)
  • iamthecatsass
    Options
    Definitely a diff..Keep it up :)
  • ReachingNEON
    ReachingNEON Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mhmm...I am litterally the same weight you are now..maybe less..and I started at a pound lighter when u were at ur heaviest and I cant see a THING!! LOL Keep up the good work!!
  • katcunock
    Options
    Mhmm...I am litterally the same weight you are now..maybe less..and I started at a pound lighter when u were at ur heaviest and I cant see a THING!! LOL Keep up the good work!!

i feel the same when i look in the mirror its why i have to make pics like this
  • Choccywocky
    Options
    Wow! There's a huge difference! Well done! I've just joined, so it's really good to see proof that this works.
  • katcunock
    Options
    it really does :) i would just say that i lost my 50lb eating around 1700-2000 a day on workout days, and 1500-1600 on non workout days. i wanted it to be sustainable for me, and i didn't think 1200 was realistic for me.
  • Choccywocky
    Options
    Thanks, that's good to know. I changed my eating habits and lost 2 stone but have since put almost a stone back on. I do a fair bit of exercise and usually eat around 1200 - 1500 cals but nothing seems to change. It looks like you've hit on a regime that's good for you. After letting go over Christmas, my plan is to be more consciuos of what I'm eating and to step up the exercise. The only problem with that is motivation!!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

i feel the same when i look in the mirror its why i have to make pics like this
    Well than all 3 of us are in the same boat, I started @ 224 cw as of this am 207. How tall are you girls? I am 5'6". Add me if you would like, we could all join ONEderland together.
  • ReachingNEON
    ReachingNEON Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sent a message. :) Adding you both! :)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow keep it up!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    great work! Glad you took pictures, it really makes a difference on those bad days when you don't feel like you've lost!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Your tummy is flattening out so nicely! Well done, I see a HUGE difference!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    well done...remarkble difference!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Well done :smile:
  • Gemz321
    Options
    def tell the difference, well done you :)
  • markbel
    markbel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can see a big different.
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl! Must have been that awesome challenge you were in, right? ;) Seriously though, you are awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!