clever, stalker-y friends who spend too much time online

Options

Replies

• Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Left an online fitness community recently and starting here. I have a dry sense of humor with a dash of snarky. Like minded people who don't take themselves or life too seriously are always welcome in my book.

Someone mentioned being amused by medically weird stuff; I have a story regarding a book about cadavers, enjoying my lunch break, and horrifying a waitress. I think we’d get along just fine.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    its disgusting how much time I waste online... also what I find helps, is a couple people on here i KIK with.. its like a messenger and its always signed on on my phone so that way even if we arent on the site we can keep each other in check :)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    minho_creeper.gif
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit has made me PAINFULLY, PAINFULLY aware of how often I am online, specifically MFP

WHY DOES THIS NOT BURN CALORIES?!

I comment on as much stuff as I can and take full advantage of the social aspect of the site. Maybe TOO much advantage. Not everything I post is fitness related so if that bugs you don't add me if you don't mind then feel free! A lot of my friends are mad chill cool people too!
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    does this mean you're going to be banning me again in the near future???

consider yourself BANNED
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I comment a lot, have a good snese of humour i think and am online a lot mostly avoiding work so feel free to add me if you like!!
    I have always wanted to meet someone with a good snese of humor! But what's protocol? Does one say "bless you" in that instance? I've always been curious about that! :P (noooo I'm not a smartass! lol)
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I bite!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    In. FR sent!
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I bite!

She also scratches...makes sweet, sticky love to you, leaves her fur all over the couch and will leave you first thing in the morning. :)
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I bite!

She also scratches...makes sweet, sticky love to you, leaves her fur all over the couch and will leave you first thing in the morning. :)

thats only for you E! :heart:
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Pick ME! I'm on waaaay too much! The rest is debatable. :wink:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I bite!

and such an adorably grumpy kitty she appears to be
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Awwwww, Fizzzzzzz... :heart: Such a sweet little grump.
  • Maylene1217
    Maylene1217 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also need these type of friends! Please everyone add me.....
  • minibee12
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I can't say if you add me your life will change, but I will try and keep it interesting at least

I'm in the same boat here BUT I am online probably way more than I should. Especially cause work is slow this week so I'm technically getting paid to answer the phones, make coffee and hang out on MFP :laugh:
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like (anyone else feel free to add as well). I am online wayyyy too much and comment as much as possible. I've had a rough couple of months medically and personally and have fallen off the wagon. I am ready to start fresh and could use some new blood on my friends list to help re-motivate me.
    I love a good laugh :laugh:
  • stacyfoo
    Options
    if you like sarcasm and dry wit, then i'm your newest friend :P
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Haha welcome! I am on here a lot, add me if you want! That goes for everyone! I'm very positive and love positive, funny friends.
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I defintely want in on this action!!! Add me if you want anyone who needs/wants!!