Beautiful Blues February 22, 2010

Options
challenge15.JPG

Here's this weeks chart--if I didn't hear from you I left you the same. Hopefully that is ok.

It's been a frustrating morning. The bank got another offer on the house and so they are going to consider it instead of just sealing our deal. They gave us until 5 tonight to come back with our best offer--thats what we already gave. I hate dealing with banks!! :explode: So I am waiting yet again, when we thought it was pretty much buttoned up!!:grumble: :angry: :mad:

I need to go break something--I wish I had the lung capacity to run because that sounds really good right now!!!

Hope you are having a better day.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Bump-will check back later
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I just had a chocolate banana protein drink--pretty tasty, although I wish I had put in more ice and less water, it was a little runny. I figured to make it a 40-30-30 all I would have had to do is add a half tablespoon of flax seed oil. I will do that next time. Yummy! Even my daughter liked it. :bigsmile:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    bumping
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I never think to get protein shakes...need to have some on hand. Be great after long runs.

We're a quiet bunch today! Sorry I have been absolutely crazy with work for past 3 weeks - had hoped it would calm down but no hope of that yet.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Awesome job this week deb!! I hope that things work out with the house/bank!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor today. this after my daughter locked my keys in my durango. Luckly, I have a very nice neighbor who let me use her car. Anyways, I asked about the weight thing and she said that the meds that I'm not doesn't have anything to do with reducing the meds because the loss of weight. she told me I have to reduce my stress and anxiety. My goal is to just relax as much as possible during the day with doing things around the house at my own pace and start back up with exercising. I have theropy appointment soon again. The last one I was at I expressed how I wasn't loosing weight but thought some of it was due to muscle and told her how much she wanted me to get down to and she told me to not throw the scale away however maybe just don't concentrate on it so much and just worry about my measurements more. So I'm going to do that workout and then in a month maybe I will go step on the scale and see where it leads me.
  • debnu1
    Options
    Awesome job this week deb!! I hope that things work out with the house/bank!!

I think the weight loss is mostly from being sick. My appetite was very little and I was trying to only eat when I was hungry--not realizing that I had lost some of my appetite. My goal is to keep it going and not gain anything back this week. :bigsmile:

We are still waiting on the house, there may even be a third offer on it. Why couldn't they have just signed the form this morning so that we would be under contract??

That's banks for you...
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Hi Team,

Great job on the weight loss everyone!

Debnu- Hope things turn better with the sale for you. That can be a long stressful process.

Go blues!
  • katattack
    Options
    Team Blue!
    Congrats to everyone - loss or no loss, we're taking positive strides, learning, adjusting, moving forward.

As for me, I planned out my next 4 wks of exercise to make it a priority. It's locked in the agenda! Am on my way to the gym now for 45 minutes of cardio speed intervals. The sun's not even out. This, my friends, feels good. I'm trying to make it to the gym at 7 a.m. daily, that way I get my major workout out of the way before work and set me off on a good foot.

So far I must say that I am impressed by my lack of processed sugar! I didn't even notice that a week has flown by without reaching for the cupcake or chocolate covered strawberry that one of my best friends gave me for Valentines day. No interest.

Here's hoping for an even BETTER week though! I want to see some big losses folks!

best best! happy monday!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Team Blue!
    Congrats to everyone - loss or no loss, we're taking positive strides, learning, adjusting, moving forward.

As for me, I planned out my next 4 wks of exercise to make it a priority. It's locked in the agenda! Am on my way to the gym now for 45 minutes of cardio speed intervals. The sun's not even out. This, my friends, feels good. I'm trying to make it to the gym at 7 a.m. daily, that way I get my major workout out of the way before work and set me off on a good foot.

So far I must say that I am impressed by my lack of processed sugar! I didn't even notice that a week has flown by without reaching for the cupcake or chocolate covered strawberry that one of my best friends gave me for Valentines day. No interest.

Here's hoping for an even BETTER week though! I want to see some big losses folks!

best best! happy monday!

You can do it and you are doing a wonderful job!!! I'm so very proud of you to go workout before working. When I use to work I could hardly even get to work on time let alone make it to the gym.

I'm personally going to try and at least get on the treadmill today and walk up and down the stairs and hope for an hour workout but not going to be disapointed with myself if I can only do a 1/2hr.
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats Beautiful Blues on the losses and no gains.
    Deb- I really hope everything works out for you with the house! It's a shame it has to be so drawn out and stressful on you. (darn bank)
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I just had a chocolate banana protein drink--pretty tasty, although I wish I had put in more ice and less water, it was a little runny. I figured to make it a 40-30-30 all I would have had to do is add a half tablespoon of flax seed oil. I will do that next time. Yummy! Even my daughter liked it. :bigsmile:
    Congrats Deb,
    Once you do it a few times, it's easy to convert a smoothie or a meal to 40-30-30. I had fun converting the cupcakes to a 40-30-30 for the learning experience, - they taste good, and I know Im getting a balanced snack.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I am very impressed with you guys getting those ratios down....I am usually close but never perfect! That's impressive!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I am very impressed with you guys getting those ratios down....I am usually close but never perfect! That's impressive!
    Hey Chrissyh Keep kicking butt, what 11miles now? wooo hooo.

For me the ratio's aren't perfect but close is good. Even 43-28-29 or 37-32-31 are close enough. IMO
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I just use what's in MFP - it's worked so that's where I am.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Kat- awesome job on getting in a workout before work. I was doing that before and it worked great for me. But now I need to get my body back to doing that.

I'm off to do some homework, have lunch, and while my toddler naps I'll do Insanity Pure Cardio & Cardio abs for a total of 55 minutes.

Have fun all!!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    3 mile jog, 1 mile walk at lunchtime...foot really hurt while I ran-iced after feels better. This is the second run I've done with pretty extreme foot pain-glad it's a recovery week.
  • debnu1
    Options
    We got the house! Now to get through the next few weeks to closing. YAY!! All said and done we saved $10k by having it go through foreclosure. Their loss!

Now I have to start packing!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    debnu1- Congrats on the house.

Today I did 15 mins of exercise. I did 5 mins of stairs and then 10 mins on the treadmill. Tomorrow I will try and do a little bit more.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Deb-that's awesome - happy packing!

jess-way to go - everything you do takes you one step closer to hitting your goal.

Feeling overwhelmed with life right now-struggling to keep it together!