Multi Vitamin for Women

shanerylee
shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
hello.
can anyone recommend a good multi vitamin? I used to take One a Day. I was wondering about it because I know some members have recommend B12, etc for energy. Any recommendations would be great.

Replies

• http://jparadis2.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=105481 This is a women's multivitmin that is highly recommended, just copy and paste the link, and you can read all about the product. Let me know if you have any questions!! jenniferparadis84@yahoo.com
  • you can always take extra b complex! the b vitamins work best when taken together in the complex form.
  • shanerylee
    what milligrams do you take daily?
  • great topic. I'm still taking materna (prenatal vit) ha. I've been on it for the past 4 years now since I've either been pregnant or nursing. I'm still nursing my 15 month old but should really look into other vit suplements. So I wanted to mark this thread so I can follow it ;)
  • what milligrams do you take daily?

i take a lot! i take 2 a day (can't quote the milligrams since i don't have the bottle with me) and i also take one whenever i'm feeling sluggish, and i normally take 3 a day during that time of the month. b vitamins are water soluble, so you don't have to worry about overdose, but experiment with it and see what works for you. i also take a lot of vitamin c, which i think works wonders in many ways, including fatigue reduction!
  • shanerylee
    Thanks so much. Do you take the bcomplex and c in addition to the multi vitiman?
This discussion has been closed.