FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me49mb9N5O1qh4tcro1_500.gif

Ok fetish for over the age of....lets say 16.5
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me49mb9N5O1qh4tcro1_500.gif

Dear god what is that? Nuke it from orbit!
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm going to miss having boobs. Proportionally speaking, at my ideal weight, they'll probably shrink down to an A cup. A small B cup, at best. Mother Nature decided to put all of my size and cleavage towards my butt, though, because I have some exceptional junk in the trunk... and that is something I will never get rid of (and I'm fine with that).
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Dear god what is that? Nuke it from orbit!

OHHH MYYY GGAAWWWDDD

So gross... I should have kept my belly button business to myself. Just asked someone at work, and she TOTALLY gets what I'm saying...
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Seriously. You shouldn't beat yourself up over such a tiny detail. I'm SURE no one else would ever notice. You need to work on your self confidence dear. I used to really hate my thighs (still don't love them) but I read something once that said that no one else will focus on details. They take in the whole picture of what you look like and who you are. They don't notice little flaws.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    m7s70g.gif
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I debated on replying to this but I just can't help it...there are so many other things to worry about in the world than your belly button. All women in the world, quit nit-picking yourselves!!!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Just be thankful that it's on the front. The rest doesn't really matter.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    The question is....what percentage of you have now looked at your belly button?
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options

Not I. I am fully aware of my belly button locale.
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

yes my evil plan worked!!!! MUHAHAHAHHAA

I do not have low self esteem peeps, (well maybe a small healthy dose). This was more for my enjoyment, and somewhat curious about other people's belly buttons. I'm not the only one who has questioned this.... there is NO WAY
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I'm quite short waisted with a high belly button. But it doesn't really bother me. I kind of miss being a DD cup though! lolol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My belly button is super high...I didn't even realize it until this thread.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I don't even understand what we're comparing it to. That is, to understand the relative high or low-ness of my belly button. It's just... there. I guess I'm just thankful that I have one, and am therefore not an alien.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Better than having one created after a tummy tuck. The results are fabulous but the fake bellybuttons freak me right out.