SO tired

Options
I wanted to work out today. I feel extremely tired and I feel like I have no energy. I feel guilty. I worked out only 3 days last week and ate like crap. :( Feeling bad!! :sad:

Replies

• rileya
    rileya Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Try having a small snack and listen to some of your workout music that always makes me feel more alert and ready for the gym :)
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    Take your vitamins, drink some water, light some candles and get into the bath:)
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Take your vitamins, drink some water, light some candles and get into the bath:)

I like your idea better lol
  • freedMan
    Options
    Eat carbs....They are your bodies direct source of energy! Thats why I try to eat cereal in the morning, then a 10am snack and a workout at lunch. If I miss any of those times to eat my energy level is clearly affected.

That is why I hate the Atkins/South Beach diets that restrict carb intake. You get miserable from it because of the lack of energy, plus how can you get a truly effective workout with minimal energy! Also, carb restricted diets work, but as soon as people go off the carb restriction they gain the weight back because they havn't figured out how to portion correctly and count calories! Thats why I love this site!

38lbs down in 3.5 months and I eat my carbs!